TV Show Thread

Smartseal

QCup Player
Watching Travellers on Netflix, not bad. Production quality is good, interesting storyline for non-standard time travel flick

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Unbreakable Unbreakable

I've been thinking about how they'll handle that, him dying is pretty much the only way that's believable.

Edit: We can remove the spoiler tags, it's in the official teaser.

Check out the Like to Dislike ratio on the video lol, somehow I don't think this season will be as critically acclaimed.

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Another cameo on Mayans MC by someone from SOA.

Does anyone remember if the Mayans ever had Chucky? He appears in the latest episode but it's after he had his hands cut off. From memory, it was the Chinese that did it and I don't recall him ever being with the Mayans. I'm wondering if the time line is based after the SoA timeline.

Alec

International Rep
Peaky Blinders Season 4 is really entertaining so far, probably the best of the seasons for me. Adrian Brody is fucking great in it, even if he's just copying Brando, he's doing a top job of it. Tom Hardy is always good in everything too, wish he had more appearances.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Fear The Walking Dead.

What is this? Another Morgan redemption story? How many of those are there going to be? I haven't seen the most recent episode yet so hopefully that's a little different.

Alec

International Rep
Been watching Brooklyn 99 on Netflix, it's really fun. Andy Samberg is obviously great on it, but Captain Holt steals the show a lot of the time. I remember the actor (Andre Braugher) from a crime show I started watching but never got far into it years ago. Made by the same person who made The Wire, which I watched later and loved, should give it another chance again.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Do yourselves a favour folks and check out 'Dark' on Netflix. It is a German series with high class production, an interesting cast of characters and various twists and turns revolving around the concept of deja vu. I won't give away too much, but basically centres around the story of a number of young boys who randomly go missing in a small German town which has as its claim to fame, an infamous cave in a heavilly forested area were strange events have been witnessed - seemingly every 33 years.

Has german subtitles but believe me, that is a damn sight better than trying to watch while listening to the whiny American accent dubbed option.

Allo

NRL Captain
Been watching Brooklyn 99 on Netflix, it's really fun. Andy Samberg is obviously great on it, but Captain Holt steals the show a lot of the time. I remember the actor (Andre Braugher) from a crime show I started watching but never got far into it years ago. Made by the same person who made The Wire, which I watched later and loved, should give it another chance again.
He was also House’s therapist

Andre as Holt is awesome.

I’m in love with Amy. She’s perfect

soup

State of Origin Rep
Do yourselves a favour folks and check out 'Dark' on Netflix. It is a German series with high class production, an interesting cast of characters and various twists and turns revolving around the concept of deja vu. I won't give away too much, but basically centres around the story of a number of young boys who randomly go missing in a small German town which has as its claim to fame, an infamous cave in a heavilly forested area were strange events have been witnessed - seemingly every 33 years.

Has german subtitles but believe me, that is a damn sight better than trying to watch while listening to the whiny American accent dubbed option.
Excellent show! I can’t wait for the new season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter