TV Show Thread

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
The Last Kingdom ..... any watchers out there ?

A friend and i were talking about Vikings and she mentioned this as a similar type series that i might like also
Yeah mate, real good. If you like Vikings you will enjoy it. I don’t feel it is quiet as good as Vikings but not far off.

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
Yeah, powered through four episodes this arvo. I really love this show for what it is.
Nearing the end of season 2 and a worthy follow up season just hoping this show doesn't go the way other marvel series have gone on netflix.

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Rep
Nearing the end of season 2 and a worthy follow up season just hoping this show doesn't go the way other marvel series have gone on netflix.
I loved the first season and the second hasn’t disappointed me so far, though the format/plot is almost a carbon copy of the first. Still loving it.

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
Just picked up season one of The Wire today for $1.50 from trusty Cex, keen to give it a shot over the weekend having no idea what to expect.

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
I loved the first season and the second hasn’t disappointed me so far, though the format/plot is almost a carbon copy of the first. Still loving it.
Agreed though in the end I don't think it has any real great negative effect on the season overall.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Netflix has a good doco on the Fyre Festival running at the moment. It’s real car crash type stuff - talk about getting your capabilities mixed up with your ambitions.
Thanks mate I will have to check that out, what's it called?

I listened to a podcast on the Fyre Festival and clusterfuck is the only way I could describe it.

currently watching Rake on Netflix. Feel ashamed that there's been this great Aussie show out there for 5 or 6 years and I'm only just finding out about it.

“What do you mean ‘What use is it’? It's poetry, you knucklehead. It has only one use, and that's pulling chicks.”
Cleaver Greene

soup

State of Origin Rep
currently watching Rake on Netflix. Feel ashamed that there's been this great Aussie show out there for 5 or 6 years and I'm only just finding out about it.

“What do you mean ‘What use is it’? It's poetry, you knucklehead. It has only one use, and that's pulling chicks.”
Cleaver Greene
Excellent show!

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Man it’s hard to get a reading on the new season of True Detective. Two eps left and unless there is some big twist relating to subverting what we have seen already, it feels a bit pointless. Some Twin Peaks vibes, which is good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.