TV Show Thread

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Anyone watch Are You Afraid of the Dark? in the 90's?

The campy/lame factor doesn't translate to the kids nowadays - but back in the 90's (I was in a very famous tv show...couldn't resist) - Nickelodeon's late night line up was like:

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Ren and Stimpy
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Invader Zim

So good.
C'mon then, what famous show?

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Probably not many Star Trek fans here but just watched Picard episode 1, great first up episode and probably the best thing about it, it's not trying to be just an updated version of The Next Generation.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Anyone watching The Outsider?

Ben Mendelsohn might win some awards from this, he's so good. Arguably the best Australian actor at the moment imo. I absolutely love the cinematography and vibes I'm getting from it, very similar to a True Detective season 1 in terms of tension.

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation

Ben Mendelsohn might win some awards from this, he's so good. Arguably the best Australian actor at the moment imo. I absolutely love the cinematography and vibes I'm getting from it, very similar to a True Detective season 1 in terms of tension.
He was so good in Bloodlines too. So good.

ivanhungryjak

NRL Captain
Suncorp Stadium

I’m enjoying the show but not the old school one episode a week format. Just let us binge, goddammit!

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Probably not many Star Trek fans here but just watched Picard episode 1, great first up episode and probably the best thing about it, it's not trying to be just an updated version of The Next Generation.
I saw it and liked it a lot, looks like it has a big budget which is cool. I liked some of the twists and turns already. That end scene leads to so many questions. The twin girl was not very good, hopefully she becomes more confident in the role as the season goes on. But yeah, I really liked it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter