TV Show Thread

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
I gave up on the show after 4 episodes. Guess I should get back on it.

Mum not ok with this is an odd show but the finale lol

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
NOS4A2 on Amazon Prime S1 was really enjoyable for me, even though it had mixed reviews.

I believe it’s the same as most book to TV conversions in that the book will always be better, but I haven’t read the book.

Joe Hill, Stephen King’s son is the Author, and Pennywise makes an appearance, along with Freddy Kruger and a few other horror identities.

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
NOS4A2 on Amazon Prime S1 was really enjoyable for me, even though it had mixed reviews.

I believe it’s the same as most book to TV conversions in that the book will always be better, but I haven’t read the book.

Joe Hill, Stephen King’s son is the Author, and Pennywise makes an appearance, along with Freddy Kruger and a few other horror identities.
Going to give this a crack tonight, keen!

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Not sure about you mate, but I really wasn't expecting that ending! 😮
I had a feeling something drastic was coming when I looked down and there was only 3 minutes left. Was half expecting Noah to blow his own head off with the shotgun.

It was a good ending though, makes sense. Obviously the cartel got wind of Helen going to the FBI behind their back to try and frame the Byrd's

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
I had a feeling something drastic was coming when I looked down and there was only 3 minutes left. Was half expecting Noah to blow his own head off with the shotgun.

It was a good ending though, makes sense. Obviously the cartel got wind of Helen going to the FBI behind their back to try and frame the Byrd's
Haha, yeah I had the same feeling about Jonah (who the **** is Noah? 😅 ) as soon as he sat down on that chair, I was like fuckkk, don't do it bro!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.