SATIRE Twist: Anthony Seibold returns to the Broncos

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The Broncos have thrown a surprising lifeline to Anthony Seibold, who is back on a two week contract to work specifically with Jamayne Isaako. The fullback is reported to have been influenced by Seibold's recent "What makes a good defensive fullback?" segment with NRL.com's Zac Bailey, and credits the former head coach for his dramatic rise in form last weekend.

Jamayne Isaako said:

"What Seibs said on NRL.com just clicked. Look out for me on my kelpie dog. Ha ha."

H0a93b4ef a759 4c48 907a ac4714ef3a36

Ready to thicken the line

Interim CEO Neil Monaghan said:

"Bringing Anthony back the club to work with Jamayne couldn't happen at a better time with the club going forward aiming to win its first premiership since 2006. Part of building a bridge back to the past recognizes all our previous players and coaches, Anthony being both. It is in the best interest of all stakeholders."

McHunt

WTF! 🤪 ......Just when you think you've seen everything.

Great idea, absolutely love it. He would be more valuable than Darius. A very smart man, shame the club didnt support him last season.

No good playing on peoples emotions like that, I had my hopes up that Isaako would finally get on his kelpie dog.

Are we sure this was actually a joke?

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.