Two free tickets to broncos last game

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Fellas the membership team have sent me two free tickets (to be redeemed by 8pm tonight) to the last game of the year and since I live in nsw and can’t attend I thought I would offer the code up to a fellow BHQ member preferably a regular
So hit me up if your keen

How much are you willing to pay us to take those tickets lol

Nah, that sounds generous. Maybe someone wants to take their kid or something to show the Broncs.

I'd go but will still be covid stuck in Perth. Hope you get a taker within the next two hours.

I'd go but will still be covid stuck in Perth. Hope you get a taker within the next two hours.

I was hoping you would take them to see off Boyd

I redeemed mine. I’m going to throw my jersey on, have a couple of beers with a mate and cheer my team on.

So what if the season has been a shit sandwich? I’m going anyway.
Got mine too, great seats. If we continue to improve should be a great game. Looking forward to it. Hoping it’s Broncs v Cowboys of old.

Got mine too, great seats. If we continue to improve should be a great game. Looking forward to it. Hoping it’s Broncs v Cowboys of old.

Yeah I got mine too.
I hope they lift the crowd cap for this game.
Apparently it’s up to 26500 for the reds Saturday nite semi final so we should get the same.

Scored diamond seats as well.
Nice, if I end up going...

I didn't even apply, cause **** that shit. I got better things to waste my time on.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Porthoz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • TimWhatley
  • maddo
  • jarro65
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.