NEWS Tyson Gamble offered another year

If there was a plan to have Bird at lock at some point, I don't see why Gamble couldn't do the same. He's a bigger player than Bird too. If Broncos are set on having Staggs at 6, I'd like to trial Gamble off the bench next year.

He won’t be playing again until next year after the judiciary

If there was a plan to have Bird at lock at some point, I don't see why Gamble couldn't do the same. He's a bigger player than Bird too. If Broncos are set on having Staggs at 6, I'd like to trial Gamble off the bench next year.
Alot Taller then Bird but I think he needs some more leg muscle to be a bit more damaging in the runs to have the desired effect, given his height being under 100kg makes him a stick.

Love his agro and commitment, if he was a Ball playing lock he could really shine, not many ball playing forwards who have actual half pedigree like him, because unlike the best ball playing forwards such as Radley, TPJ and Jake Trbojevic he has a Proper kicking game as well.

Because he has about 1/4 the talent of bird?

Someone’s a bit worried that there’s no place for Milford with Gamble who has 1/4 the talent but actually tries
Not at all

Im resigned to the fact that Milf won’t get another contract here. I don’t necessarily agree it’s fair but it’s the reality of the situation.

that doesn’t mean Gamble isn’t pretty average and his novelty has already worn off after 3 games.

Tyson will more than likely leave if he has a better chance at starting elsewhere. He's going to be a backup player here imo behind Staggs and Reynolds. He wont have to worry about Milf, we rightly wont keep him.

IF he plays for another team, he will pretty much become the most hated player on here the way he carries on, lol.

Not at all

Im resigned to the fact that Milf won’t get another contract here. I don’t necessarily agree it’s fair but it’s the reality of the situation.

that doesn’t mean Gamble isn’t pretty average and his novelty has already worn off after 3 games.
Fair?

Our guy has had years to get his game together. Compare that to Pearce who was fired for “someone better” and was still 4x the player Milf is/was.

I am super disappointed Milly didn’t get there, as he along with Oates have been my fav players. But the last two years have been dire.

There is no case for fair. We have had some of the best forwards coming through so to blame it on fair, is questionable.

Form is temporary, class is forever.

We aren’t dealing with 2015 Milly suddenly losing form. We are dealing with someone who lost his class post 2016.

I hope he finds form and class so he gets a smaller renewal but I think his time is done.

It’s ok to accept that, bud!

Tyson at least is trying to fit into a team and trying to make a difference and most definitely isn’t turning his back on the play!!

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.