Career stats:

Robert
Whittaker 20-4-0

Israel
Adesanya 17-0-0
—————————————————-
06/10/2019

Last edited:
Any UFC fans here that are watching the fight today ?

Hell yes mate, i have been pumped for this for months. LETS GO BOBBY KNUCKLES.

Hell yes mate, i have been pumped for this for months. LETS GO BOBBY KNUCKLES.

Yee boi, I’m hoping the reaper wins by ko in the second, but I’m feeling a bit nervous about this one just because of the unpredictability of Israel

Yee boi, I’m hoping the reaper wins by ko in the second, but I’m feeling a bit nervous about this one just because of the unpredictability of Israel
Agreed, i think bobby wins it as well, but Adesanya is no joke.
Lot of people are saying ko via headkick in the 2nd, will be interesting to see but i have a feeling bobby will win via split decision.

Really can't pick this one. If I had to I'm leaning towards Whittaker on account of his grit and tenacity.

If he can avoid biting on Israel's feints and eating counters off that, it'll go a long way. Gastelum was able to navigate his length and land, if Bobby can get inside and rough him up /wear him down I think he can grind him out.

dropped. lucky he got to the 2nd round tbh, if that first round was 10 seconds longer he was gone.

Tough match up for Whittaker off a long lay-off. Complexion of the fight was decided by whoever was prepared to be patient for their opportunities.

Unfortunately Whittaker was over zealous in diving into range and Adesanya was able to rack up counters consistently, and the accumulation was telling. Outside of that, a huge psychological blow in being dropped on the buzzer of round one.

If Whittaker gets another shot at him he's got to be smarter than that. Hard to navigate the distance but if he finds his way to the inside he's got to dig for take downs and dirty box if it comes to the clinch. Far betterer chances of winning a scrap in close quarterz than exchanging at range.

Last edited:
Was extremely suprised Whittaker didn’t take him to the ground at all

Whittaker went to hard, left openings left right centre and paid for it.
So keen for a rematch

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.