Ultimate State of Origin Collection

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit!!!!!

sweet lord have mercy on my bank account, im buying this ASAP. i resorted to buying VCR taped versions of every origin match and a VCR->USB thing so i could have them all in digital form lol.

tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

Holy shit That's something I want, when is it coming out.

****, I want that... But that's a lot of dough! :001_unsure:

Never really cared about League from the 80's and 90's. If It was Origin from 2000-12 I'd probably buy it.

Great to see that they've been releasing a lot League DVD's as of late. The NRL essentials, 25 years Broncos, and now the entire Origin series.

That's ****ing awesome. Maybe if I go without food for a week or so...

Never really cared about League from the 80's and 90's. If It was Origin from 2000-12 I'd probably buy it.
Not sure if you just missed it but its got 2000-2012 as well.

I'd love to watch all the games but I doubt I'd buy the collection. I am not a die hard Origin fan like others are.

I'd love to get it, however between sports fees for the oldest and feeding the kids I think ill pass :(

Yeah damn those kids, although I probably wouldn't watch it as much as I would any of the Broncos dvds. Besides the early 90's 80's are before my time when I watched rugby league and I can't image the footage being that great.

I'd be much more interested if they just released an extended highlights package from all series. EVERY game might be good for the most die hard fans... but who the fark has the time or intention to watch every game of Origin ever played? Also, $250 is lots of money which could be funding my alcoholism.

I know but I don't wan't the 80's and 90's added to it, too expensive.
if you add the cost of all the dvds for 2001-2012 though, this is a bargain. plus 2001 through to about 2005 was only available in highlight dvds, 20 minutes of each match.

but who the fark has the time or intention to watch every game of Origin ever played?
this guy right here lol. if dvds were like tapes, my origin dvds wouldnt work anymore.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.