Dannii Perese - Burleigh Bears
Jasmine Peters - North Queensland Gold Stars
Otesa Pule - Central Coast Roosters
Georgina Tuitaalili - Redcliffe Dolphins
Helen Uitualgi - Wynnum Manly Seagulls
Ellie Williamson - Wynnum Manly Seagulls
Lillian Yarrow - Central Queensland Capras

Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Under 19s

Rosemarie Beckett (Parramatta Eels), Rueben Cherrington (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Iesha Duckett (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters), Alanna Dummett (Canberra Raiders), Chloe Jackson (North Sydney Bears), Ruby-Jean Kennard (Parramatta Eels), Jules Kirkpatrick (Newcastle Knights), Tiana Kore (Illawarra Steelers), Petesa Lio (Parramatta Eels), Milly Lupo (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters), Losana Lutu (Wests Tigers), Tahleisha Maeva (Parramatta Eels), Mia Middleton (Newcastle Knights), Tayla Montgomery (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters), Salma Nour (Illawarra Steelers), Andie Robinson (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Monalisa Soliola (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs), Jada Taylor (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters), Cassey Tohi-Hiku (St George Dragons), Chantel Tugaga (St George Dragons), Leilani Wilson (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters), Anneka Wilson (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters).

Coach: Blake Cavallaro.

Hopefully I can catch some of the game tonight

looking forward to seeing some of the young broncos girls like Ferguson and Herdegan in the halves and Carter from the bench (assuming the latter two are still development players this season)

I really hope our people are taking a close look at most of this team, because we need to establish some form of future, particularly with how volatile the NRLW is now along with 4 more teams joining next season (which I still dont).

Larsson, Jahnke and Kiria-Ratu should all be on their shopping lists.

Ellie Williamson who’ll be 18th player tonight had a great National Champs helping the Ruby’s beat NSW City in the final - could feel a bit hard done by with Ferguson still being eligible even though she’s overage along with Peters (both allowed to be ‘marquee’ U20 players)

While knowing almost nothing about the NSW, I still think we have a much stronger team.

Well don’t I look silly now

That 9 for Queensland looked like absolute trash out of dummy half

That 9 for Queensland looked like absolute trash out of dummy half
I thought she had some good touches running from half but QLD’s defence was very low level footy

I thought she had some good touches running from half but QLD’s defence was very low level footy

What I saw of her service and even general passing was horrendous

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • Brotherdu
  • Redux
  • Alec
  • BroncosMan
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • cento
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • simplythebest
  • RodF
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.