underbelly

Sway

QCup Player
Phi Phi
ok, who else watches it? and what do you think...

sorry if this is an old topic and i'm just late to talk about again!

Sway

QCup Player
Phi Phi
so do i! ofcourse i never saw williams getting to where he is......lets pretend the whole show is very very fictional....terrible that alfonz died...he was super entertaining!

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
I thought it was weird that before Underbelly premiered it was being talked up that Vince Colosimo was the headlining star. then he gets murdered on the first night of the show. :lol:

Sway

QCup Player
Phi Phi
i know! after he was shot i was like...well what now? i like the fact that they didn't really waste time getting into everything. i was hooked on the show after the first 20 mins!
there are so many different actors in this show though.i mean it does get a little confusing cause i missed the 3rd eppi but didn't think there would be no alfonz or moran.or poor tracy

Bannermania

NRL Captain
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
Pretty much the best Australian show since Hey Dad, or even Man O Man.

But honestly, I think it's genius, because I've been watching the Melbourne underworld ever since it hit the frontline of the media, and I always hoped for a movie or a series.

And boy am I stoked about it.

sarisnemo

NRL Player
I like it very much..

I never got into the whole "Underworld" thingymadooby, so its more of a shock then anything to realise things like this actually happen!!! I guess i lived a sheltered childhood...

I'm really enjoying Underbelly but, as it's a real life story, they have to kill off off the great actors every night!
(ie Vince Colosimo, Callan Mulvey
). I don't really know the background story, so it's a surprise what happens each week :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter