NEWS Unsigned players for 2021

that list is like the $2 shop of the NRL ...

Don't need any of those fullbacks or wingers. You've never seen a more bargain bin quality collection of spuds. I would be having a look at Tom Opacic on a modest deal as centre depth, Benji is sticking out to me in the 5/8's so he can mentor Dearden and give us breathing room to **** Milford off at the end of the 2021 season, Cameron Smith is obviously the one to look at for the hooker role but he won't come anyway and I would prefer to chase after Grant with a big offer, Asiata and Tolman both on cheap deals would be solid pickups for Prop depth and Kevin Proctor just for the experience and depth he would bring to the second row, especially now that Fifita is fucking off. That's pretty much it.

It is clearly a terrible selection overall, with Smith being the only high profile target, and he will be well north of 400 games if he plays on at all. 2022 is the year to really get serious about recruitment. I stand by that we should have a serious crack at RTS when he is off contract. I realize he doesn't want to leave New Zealand, but money always gets the last word, and he is easily much more of a million dollar a year player than Milford. A decent 5/8 should also be available by that point as well to partner Dearden.

Don't need any of those fullbacks or wingers. You've never seen a more bargain bin quality collection of spuds. I would be having a look at Tom Opacic on a modest deal as centre depth, Benji is sticking out to me in the 5/8's so he can mentor Dearden and give us breathing room to **** Milford off at the end of the 2021 season, Cameron Smith is obviously the one to look at for the hooker role but he won't come anyway and I would prefer to chase after Grant with a big offer, Asiata and Tolman both on cheap deals would be solid pickups for Prop depth and Kevin Proctor just for the experience and depth he would bring to the second row, especially now that Fifita is fucking off. That's pretty much it.

It is clearly a terrible selection overall, with Smith being the only high profile target, and he will be well north of 400 games if he plays on at all. 2022 is the year to really get serious about recruitment. I stand by that we should have a serious crack at RTS when he is off contract. I realize he doesn't want to leave New Zealand, but money always gets the last word, and he is easily much more of a million dollar a year player than Milford. A decent 5/8 should also be available by that point as well to partner Dearden.

Dearden is our long term 5/8th...its a halfback you need to partner him....

Last edited:
One is expected to carry a million dollar lazy player when at "full strength"

Last edited:
What the difference between a bucket of shit and the 2020 Broncos? The bucket aka Anthony Seibold

**** that list, rather look whats in England.

Proctor is off the table now for anyone that was interested in him, re-signed at the Titans for a further year.

Proctor is off the table now for anyone that was interested in him, re-signed at the Titans for a further year.
They’ll need him next year when the Titans get a few injuries and start playing like we are now, given they’ve gone down a very similar path of banking on ‘kids with potential’ rather than a good mix of experience and game breakers.

I am actually glad we haven’t signed the likes of him and Tumou.
I know they would bring experience but really they are just after a pension year or two and aren’t what we need.
Much rather we go after someone like Welch (yes I know he isn’t available now) but that sort of player would be good.
Unfortunately I don’t think there’s much on the market at the moment that would bring what we need.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
  • Rah88
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • LittleDavey
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.