CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not advocating challenging every decision retrospectively, but if a player gets cited after the game and is found guilty, then and only then. Might mean carrying the loading for a year, or into the finals, but so be it. Infringement loading works this way.

Personally I would take a reduction in the penalty for the next player from the aggrieved club that gets put on report.

I don't want to jinx it, but we've done well on the injury and suspension front so far this year...

• Angry
Reactions: 007
Poor Morris and Qlds forward depth just lost an important piece.

I don't want to jinx it, but we've done well on the injury and suspension front so far this year...
the simpsons paddle GIF

Rooster lose another two overnight. Even their second string side is able to run a full strength Parra close. It proves the cap is working.................at least for them.

If you've jinxed it you're getting a 14 day ban.
Too soft for my liking. Make him watch the 2019 Broncos Eels final over and over that 14 day period.

To be denied his first try of the season, a win away from home and then his injury, the poor bastard has every right to feel hard done by.

Best of luck Pat, we're all screaming at the footy gods to wake up to this injustice.

At least we know during his recovery we wont see Patty out on the piss being sleazy around women and refusing fans photos then throwing homophobic slurs around like Staggs.

Isn't that a hip drop tackle from Molo?

Maybe not a textbook example, but he's using his weight to drag Carrigan to the ground and does make contact with the knee.

Seems like the MRC cleared it.

Also seems like Kennedy's crusher was also cleared. Of all the decisions that one frustrates me the most. It didn't look like a classic crusher tackle but because Wright stayed down he got the full benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.