V8 Supercars

B

broncoangel

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Not sure if many of you watch it.....

But it was the first round of the championship for 2010, held at Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina circuit (a beautiful, VERY expensive track!) It was great to see them race a night under the lights too.

Race 1
1 Jamie Whincup H
2 Craig Lowndes H
3 Mark Winterbottom F
4 James Courtney F
5 Lee Holdsworth H
6 Shane van Gisbergen F
7 Paul Dumbrell F
8 Jonathan Webb F
9 Alex Davison F
10 Rick Kelly H

Race 2
1 Jamie Whincup H
2 Mark Winterbottom F
3 Shane Van Gisbergen F
4 Rick Kelly H
5 Craig Lowndes H
6 James Courtney F
7 Lee Holdsworth H
8 Steven Johnson F
9 Russell Ingall H
10 Jason Bright H

Not sure if anyone will stop 888 this year, moving from Ford to Holden hasn't hindered them. It will be tough for Ford with only 10 cars V Holden's 19, but quality over quantity I say lol. HRT were MIA all weekend. I was really impressed with Shane Van Gisbergen, at only 20, let's hope he continues with the podium finishes. icon_thumbs_u

Next weekend they will be at the Desert 400 at Bahrain. Can't wait :mrgreen:

I wonder why Nashy [icon_razz1
I definatly wasn't one of their supporters that crossed over lol! I'll stick to supporting SBR, FPR and DJR lol.

I remember when Bernie Ecclestone gave Abu Dhabi the green light for a grand prix, and they came out with this plan for a track that was 'part Spa-Francorchamps, part Monaco' and I was sceptical. But it's really a brilliant track.

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • broncos4life
  • Redux
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • barker
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • Skyblues87
  • phoenix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • upthebroncs
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.