RUMOUR Valentine Holmes returns to Cowboys

Wrong ... Hayne's highlight reel is over several years. But facts mean nothing heh.

Given how you are going on about this very good footballer but by no means best player of all time, then yes facts mean nothing to you either.

Are you a Parra fan by any chance?

Something I noticed in Hayne's highlights - he often produced some magic..when the game was already over. That's why he's below Inglis, Locky, Thurston - any of the true greats you can compare him to.

Those blokes won games, won premierships, Origins etc with their efforts. Hayne contributed to his highlight reel, not much else. Making the GF was good, great would have been winning it in a starring role. 2014 Origin he was great - but NSW probably don't win if Cronk played the whole series.

Equal parts brilliant and douche bag - that makes a huge difference.

Sorry champ ... but YouTube showing Hayne scoring try after try after try over many years make show your media-induced delusion to be very real ... and probably incurable. Brainwashing is real in our day and age, and you need to understand champ, you have allowed your brain to be manipulated by the corrupt media.
[automerge]1571954101[/automerge]

No butthurt ... I could quote Paul Kent in a very nasty article, where he basically said he would be mustering his media mates to crush Hayne's reputation - merely because Hayne questioned their honesty (correctly).
No ... its just plain reality mate. The media have waged a war against Hayne for several years now ... and the weak minded, and those who can't think because they read it in the press it must be true, just keep singing along with the lies.

LOL, "I can prove I'm right with a highlights reel"

There's just no point with some people, champ

Watching Fifita at times this year reminded me of a forward version of Hayne in his prime. Just the way defenders had no idea what he’d do next or how to stop him despite it looking ridiculous on tv.

Parra win the ‘09 premiership if the storm weren’t Roostering the cap.

LOL, "I can prove I'm right with a highlights reel"

There's just no point with some people, champ

I'm intrigued to witness the success of media brainwashing first hand. It is remarkably successful. I think it works very well with people who don't have too much up top already.

Kinda like filling a bucket with water. The media pours in the BS into an empty vessel, and its just accepted 100%.

I'm intrigued to witness the success of media brainwashing first hand. It is remarkably successful. I think it works very well with people who don't have too much up top already.

Kinda like filling a bucket with water. The media pours in the BS into an empty vessel, and its just accepted 100%.

Are you a Parramatta fan?

Are you a Parramatta fan?

No ... I'm a Broncos fan.

I read Paul Kent's article that he would see to it they would destroy Hayne's reputation.

I watched them write story after story, with no sources, no facts, just smear.

I now watch people regurgitate the BS.

I just find it intriguing - like a social experiment.

What's the Paul Kent article where he wants to destroy Hayne's "reputation"?

No ... I'm a Broncos fan.

I read Paul Kent's article that he would see to it they would destroy Hayne's reputation.

I watched them write story after story, with no sources, no facts, just smear.

I now watch people regurgitate the BS.

I just find it intriguing - like a social experiment.

no one ... especially around here gives a shit about what Kent has to say about anything ...

but we all have eyes, and brains and see for ourselves that Hayne was a selfish player, that had all the ability in the world, but didn't made the most of it.

he occasionally went on runs of top notch performances but in between these runs he went missing, doing nothing while collecting his million dollar pay check.

it is absolutely no surprise that the Eels went from the Wooden spoon to top 8 the year after Hayne leaves.

Hayne is perfectly capable of destroying his own reputation both on and especially off the field with his multiple alleged cases of rape. Just shows what he’s made of really, doesn’t it. He’s all about himself.

Is this guy talking about the rape cases or what?

On the field, it's well established Hayne's legacy is 2009 and 2014 Origin. I haven't seen or heard of any media attempt to ruin that legacy.

You are a troll and a piss poor one at that
Can't win an argument so you make a veiled insult calling me stupid
The actions of a 9 year old
So you're either a kid, in which case fine, or you are an adult in which case I feel very sorry for you
I do not follow what the media say, and even if I did, I'd be jizzing over Hayne, not hating on him
You know where I form my opinioons on rugby league?
By actually watching games, not highlight reels
Give it a go sometime, if you can put your XBOX down long enough

Last edited:
By actually watching games

You deserve credit for this, I cannot put myself through that kind of torture these days. Broncos and Australia, they are basically the only two teams I will watch, sometimes Qld.

Hearing that Paul Kent wants to destroy Hayne's legacy actually makes me like Hayne a lot more. It's a reverse brain wash!!!!

You are a troll and a piss poor one at that
Can't win an argument so you make a veiled insult calling me stupid
The actions of a 9 year old
So you're either a kid, in which case fine, or you are an adult in which case I feel very sorry for you
I do not follow what the media say, and even if I did, I'd be jizzing over Hayne, not hating on him
You know where I form my opinioons on rugby league?
By actually watching games, not highlight reels
Give it a go sometime, if you can put your XBOX down long enough

I'll go through this again.

Kent says he will destroy Hayne's reputation - publicly.

The media publish article after article - no sources, no basis in fact - about Hayne's attitude.

People such as yourself regurgitate the media.

The social experiment results are in. You are Exhibit A.
[automerge]1572075554[/automerge]
no one ... especially around here gives a shit about what Kent has to say about anything ...

but we all have eyes, and brains and see for ourselves that Hayne was a selfish player, that had all the ability in the world, but didn't made the most of it.

he occasionally went on runs of top notch performances but in between these runs he went missing, doing nothing while collecting his million dollar pay check.

it is absolutely no surprise that the Eels went from the Wooden spoon to top 8 the year after Hayne leaves.

OK ... I'll play. Can you actually tell me the basis of this statement:

"but we all have eyes, and brains and see for ourselves that Hayne was a selfish player, that had all the ability in the world, but didn't made the most of it."

What's the facts to support this statement? I mean other than some media articles (it wasn't just Kent). Could you tell me any other player that isn't inconsistent from week to week? From where I'm standing - that's just about every player in the league.
Also, your point about Parramatta ... you have no way to prove that either. Hayne was hardly a pivotal member of the team. Or do you blame Tim Mannah who was dropped as captain? Was his sacking the key?

Seriously ... piss weak arguments.

You've been brainwashed ... that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the Paul Kent article where he wants to destroy Hayne's "reputation"?

IHere's the background.

Kent wrote many stories, suggesting that Hayne was destroying the Titans.

The truth emerged: Neil Henry had no support with any of the players.

Hayne spoke out - and rightly pointed out everything Kent had written was crap.

Kent - exposed as a complete fraud - wrote that Hayne would be destroyed by him and his media mates.

We were then bombarded by weekly articles about "Hayne's attitude" - no supporting sources or facts.

Google - you'll find it.

I'm a media guy. I hate the media because they don't report. They have agendas.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.