RUMOUR Valentine Holmes returns to Cowboys

IHere's the background.

Kent wrote many stories, suggesting that Hayne was destroying the Titans.

The truth emerged: Neil Henry had no support with any of the players.

Hayne spoke out - and rightly pointed out everything Kent had written was crap.

Kent - exposed as a complete fraud - wrote that Hayne would be destroyed by him and his media mates.

We were then bombarded by weekly articles about "Hayne's attitude" - no supporting sources or facts.

Google - you'll find it.

I'm a media guy. I hate the media because they don't report. They have agendas.
Well if Kent wrote that he was right for once. Titans actually looked good for once before Lord Hayne came swanning into town to spread his cancer. I even called it before it happened, no media brainwashing, when the entire media was gaga over Hayne going to Titans.

https://broncoshq.com/threads/jarryd-hayne-signs-with-titans.29860/

Your argument sucks. You are the brainwashed one. Brainwashed by the pro Hayne media and that pretty boy face you crave so much. Titans still haven't recovered from the stench of Hayne and his ego. They suck ever since he turned up.

Well if Kent wrote that he was right for once. Titans actually looked good for once before Lord Hayne came swanning into town to spread his cancer. I even called it before it happened, no media brainwashing, when the entire media was gaga over Hayne going to Titans.

Your argument sucks. You are the brainwashed one. Brainwashed by the pro Hayne media and that pretty boy face you crave so much. Titans still haven't recovered from the stench of Hayne and his ego. They suck ever since he turned up.

Yes .. the Titants have gone so well since Hayne left.

I'll go through this again.

Kent says he will destroy Hayne's reputation - publicly.

The media publish article after article - no sources, no basis in fact - about Hayne's attitude.

People such as yourself regurgitate the media.

The social experiment results are in. You are Exhibit A.

I really hate it when people toot their own horn, which is why I try to hard to avoid it, but your continued arrogance in claiming to know my motivation (someone you have never met and don't know the first thing about) leaves me no choice

If I am simply regurgitating media, I would have been drooling over Hayne for the majority of his career, and then turned on him after his return from NFL when the negative press started to emerge - this is fact and even you must agree with it

But, this is not the case - I've been anti-Hayne since 2010, one of the very few who were willing and/or able to see past his phenomenal 2009 and see him for the lazy turn up when he feels like it over rated bloke that he is

While the media, and people who are influenced by it, were jizzing their pants over Hayne, I was saying way back then he was not a champion, but that he had one champion season and is dining out on that reputation without ever living up to it again

And now that the media has finally caught up to me 9 years later, you pop up and say that my opinions are influenced by them?

Riddle me this; if I said it first, and the media said it second, how am I influenced by them?

Your argument has a 9 year problem mate

Hayne is perfectly capable of destroying his own reputation both on and especially off the field with his multiple alleged cases of rape. Just shows what he’s made of really, doesn’t it. He’s all about himself.

Oh ... so "alleged cases of rape" - reported on the same media that vowed to destroy him.

For some people - they are cats and the media is like milk. Lap it up buddy. You just believe everything you read.

Interesting point - Ben Teo - a top, top bloke - was forced to leave Australia BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA which reported he raped a woman before it was proven in court. Even after the case was dismissed, he would have people (probably like you) yelling "rapist" at him.

Congratulations - you're part of the herd.

Another interesting point - Hayne's case was settled out of court - a very strong indication that the woman's story was garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ... so "alleged cases of rape" - reported on the same media that vowed to destroy him.

For some people - they are cats and the media is like milk. Lap it up buddy. You just believe everything you read.

Interesting point - Ben Teo - a top, top bloke - was forced to leave Australia BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA which reported he raped a woman before it was proven in court. Even after the case was dismissed, he would have people (probably like you) yelling "rapist" at him.

Another interesting point - Hayne's case was settled out of court - a very strong indication that the woman's story was garbage.

You don't settle if it is garbage. Settling essentially admits that there is some fact to the allegation but both parties concede it is more of a risk to take it further where details will be revealed publicly.

if someone accuses me of a rape that i didn't commit, then i would fight like hell to prove my innocence. it would be even more true, if i was in Haynes shoes where I am a public figure with means (I would do everything in my power to stop the person making these false allegations from getting a cent)

settling his case actually makes things worse for his criminal trial as well IMO, because while the settlement won't be able to be used against him, the entire jury pool would likely know this happened and it will be a case of where theres smoke ...

FTR, if anyone is believing the hype the media have placed on someone it is YOU ... the media have been sucking Hayne off his entire career, making every little thing Hayne has done look better than it really was.

Why would you settle if you were fully innocent? Wouldn't you want to clear your name?

Anyone who draws an inference based on a matter settling without knowing any details of the case is not worth listening to in the first place.

Matters settle for a number of reasons on a case by case basis. To claim a matter settled because of a certain reason without being a party to the matter or knowing the parties reasons is comical.

Why would you settle if you were fully innocent? Wouldn't you want to clear your name?

Ever had any legal battles? Exhausting and takes immense emotional toll. Let's see ... how many false accusations have been made against men lately, and proven to be false - Geoffrey Rush, John Jarrett. These men are now destroyed and the women - still anonymous - walks away scott free. No charges, no jail - nothing.

Anyone who draws an inference based on a matter settling without knowing any details of the case is not worth listening to in the first place.

Matters settle for a number of reasons on a case by case basis. To claim a matter settled because of a certain reason without being a party to the matter or knowing the parties reasons is comical.

this,

Ever had any legal battles? Exhausting and takes immense emotional toll. Let's see ... how many false accusations have been made against men lately, and proven to be false - Geoffrey Rush, John Jarrett. These men are now destroyed and the women - still anonymous - walks away scott free. No charges, no jail - nothing.

All of which, regardless how you spin it, is conjecture. All of what people who disagree with you have said is conjecture. I’m fairly sure you must be smart enough to see that people, including yourself, are all affected by media to an extent.

Im also interested to see this article you claim about a journalist threatening to bring Hayne down. Can you produce a link?

All of which, regardless how you spin it, is conjecture. All of what people who disagree with you have said is conjecture. I’m fairly sure you must be smart enough to see that people, including yourself, are all affected by media to an extent.

Im also interested to see this article you claim about a journalist threatening to bring Hayne down. Can you produce a link?

Just Google Paul Kent Jarryd Hayne - you'll find plenty of stories about the "fued" between Kent and Hayne.

The "fued" revolved around Kent blaming the poor performance of the Titans on Hayne (as if one player can bring a whole team down) - and when everything came to a head, it became clear that the majority of the team weren't in agreement with Neil Henry - and it had NOTHING to do with Hayne.

Kent was exposed as a complete fraud. Hayne called him out. Kent vowed to seek revenge.

Tbh, if somebody accused me of rape, I'd want to clear my name. Why would you settle and have that hanging over you.

Just Google Paul Kent Jarryd Hayne - you'll find plenty of stories about the "fued" between Kent and Hayne.

The "fued" revolved around Kent blaming the poor performance of the Titans on Hayne (as if one player can bring a whole team down) - and when everything came to a head, it became clear that the majority of the team weren't in agreement with Neil Henry - and it had NOTHING to do with Hayne.

Kent was exposed as a complete fraud. Hayne called him out. Kent vowed to seek revenge.
Yes we can all recall what happened with Hayne and the Titans. They were going better than they had in years until he turned up. It's obvious beyond any doubt whatsoever that 1 player was bringing the whole team down. I'm actually gobsmacked there's someone who thinks anything but this.

Now can you link us to your claims or not? Saying "google it yourself" is not an answer.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • eggstar10
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Xzei
  • Strop
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.