Vote The Rock and Dukey for NSW coaches

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Coxy has raised the point that Rocky and myself would run NSW better than any available candidates, and in an un-Gouldly way I've accepted his challenge, and voted Yes on behalf of The Rock as well.
Having done a League Safe course, and with a full season's playing experience under my belt, I'm well placed to act as a coach and selector. With his 3,000 character long posts and passionate rants, Rocky will take the role of inspirational figurehead, in much the same was as Mal.

Our panel of selectors will consists of me, Rocky, and the incumbent selector, the Daily Telegraph. The Tele unequivocally chose Jarryd Hayne in all 17 positions, but the other selectors vetoed that decision on account of it being physically impossible.
Phil Rothfield then pushed the other Tele staffers out of the way and selected the entire Cronulla Sharks side as is. His line of reasoning is that we can save money on jerseys by letting them play in their blue home strip.
The Telegraph then started rattling off a long list of flavour-of-the-moment players and calling for their immediate inclusion, like Todd Carney, Chris Lawrence, even Fui Fui Moi Moi, before forgetting about them right after bringing them up. NSWRL has decided to suspend the Daily Telegraph until proper ADHD treatment can be sought for them.

In a bold move, Dally Messenger has been selected as captain. Brought into the side for his X-factor, experience, and inspirational play, critics have questioned how effectively he'll be able to lead the team from the wing.

Twiztid will be presenting the jerseys to the players pre-game and giving an inspirational speech; as a Rabbitohs fan he knows exactly what it's like to go for long periods of time with zero success, and, in some years, not even be in the competition at all, much like the 2010 Blues.

dukey said:
Coxy has raised the point that Rocky and myself would run NSW better than any available candidates, and in an un-Gouldly way I've accepted his challenge, and voted Yes on behalf of The Rock as well.
Having done a League Safe course, and with a full season's playing experience under my belt, I'm well placed to act as a coach and selector. With his 3,000 character long posts and passionate rants, Rocky will take the role of inspirational figurehead, in much the same was as Mal.

Our panel of selectors will consists of me, Rocky, and the incumbent selector, the Daily Telegraph. The Tele unequivocally chose Jarryd Hayne in all 17 positions, but the other selectors vetoed that decision on account of it being physically impossible.
Phil Rothfield then pushed the other Tele staffers out of the way and selected the entire Cronulla Sharks side as is. His line of reasoning is that we can save money on jerseys by letting them play in their blue home strip.
The Telegraph then started rattling off a long list of flavour-of-the-moment players and calling for their immediate inclusion, like Todd Carney, Chris Lawrence, even Fui Fui Moi Moi, before forgetting about them right after bringing them up. NSWRL has decided to suspend the Daily Telegraph until proper ADHD treatment can be sought for them.

In a bold move, Dally Messenger has been selected as captain. Brought into the side for his X-factor, experience, and inspirational play, critics have questioned how effectively he'll be able to lead the team from the wing.

Twiztid will be presenting the jerseys to the players pre-game and giving an inspirational speech; as a Rabbitohs fan he knows exactly what it's like to go for long periods of time with zero success, and, in some years, not even be in the competition at all, much like the 2010 Blues.
[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Ya I know what failure is and the re-building stages that hurt like hell but you gotta stick by.

I can get a Russell Crowe to cameo for The Book of Feuds SOO edition.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.