Wallace has option to review contract??

This thread has gotten off topic. it was supposed to be about a clause in Wallace contract. now it seems to be about who would be the better fullback, Hunt or Lockyer.

Alec said:
He has no natural playmaking skills? [icon_confu

He played most of his junior footy at 5/8th, and did well there. He's got more playmaking skills than at least 75% of todays 5/8ths. It doesn't help his case that most of them are just makeshift ones, but still.

He isn't a play maker HE CANNOT PASS!!! His kicking game is worse than Greg Birds and I don't remember the last time he put another player through a gap let alone himself. Very good fullback, yes. Player who creates opportunities for the people around him, no. Greg Eastwood was a gun junior kiwi 5/8th that doesn't make him fit to do that job at NRL level much like Hunt who may have been good there as a kid doesn't have the skill set required (certainly not at this point of his career) to create for others like a play maker does.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Alec said:

He played most of his junior footy at 5/8th, and did well there. He's got more playmaking skills than at least 75% of todays 5/8ths. It doesn't help his case that most of them are just makeshift ones, but still.

He isn't a play maker HE CANNOT PASS!!! His kicking game is worse than Greg Birds and I don't remember the last time he put another player through a gap let alone himself. Very good fullback, yes. Player who creates opportunities for the people around him, no. Greg Eastwood was a gun junior kiwi 5/8th that doesn't make him fit to do that job at NRL level much like Hunt who may have been good there as a kid doesn't have the skill set required (certainly not at this point of his career) to create for others like a play maker does.

He can pass. I've seen him put players through gaps on the outside during third man plays. The only reason it still fails is because those plays are more obvious now than Justin Hodges running from dummy half and also because our wingers aren't exactly impressive in attack. He's got the vision, creativity and almost perfect ball playing skills to be a 5/8th. I'm happy with him staying at fullback though. He's one of our most important players when he plays there. But that doesn't mean he also can't be a great 5/8th, which I think he will if he ever moves there.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Alec said:

What are you talking about, Hunt can pass... He can kick (Kick he put infor kemp a few weeks ago)... The only kick Bird can do is a grubber and im sure he has put players into holes before.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Maddy
  • sooticus
  • Wild Horse
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Locky field goal
  • mystico
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.