Wallace Set to stay on

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
According to todays sunday mail wallace will not be walking out on his contract and his manager has advised him to stay at brisbane mainly due to the support staff and the fact next year not only will be play inside locky but has the chance to learn from Langer. Also The broncos Are Said to be preparing to add 3yrs to wallace's contract after the origin period has finished. Bruno says The Broncos have Big Plans for Wallace

Ill find a link soon as i can but its all in todays sunday mail.

Also a side note.. There is an article on players who are rejecting Bennets offers to join him at the Dragons. From Brisbane Both Sims and Ennis are said to have rejected contract offers

When I haear Wallace say he is staying at Brisbane and signing a 5 year contract I will be happy. Bruno should have plans for Wallace he is a halfback we have needed one for years.

Of course we still would have lost them, the reason for players leaving NOT Wayne leaving, its the fact that there is a money shortage. Pretty hard to swallow for so members here but true.

Thats great news. IMO Wallace is the player in our team that we have to keep at our club untill he retires.

Next season we will be trying to resign Wallace, Hunt and Thaiday so hopefully we can keep all of them. Lockyer is also off contract at the end of next season.

Locky will retire and will join the Broncos coaching staff i think. And when Henjack's contract runs out Locky/Langer will be the coach.
Yea hope we resign Hunt and Thaiday, i dont think we are that stupid.

Lockyer will go to england after his contract expires. Will come back after to pursue coaching. As for wallace re-signing, GOOD NEWS.

Couldnt see Benny Coaching the Dragons Either....

i hope your right thou

Nither can I, I think he will retire after next year and will coach us.

I can see it. The only way he will retire is if he hurts his knee badly again.

Personally I can't see Locky coaching - he just doesn't talk enough to be an effective coach. I see him doing something like Andrew Johns and shopping himself around as a consultant of sorts - and not just with the 1 club.

I agree Rock, I think Lockyer has the potential to be a great coach if he wants the challenge. I can't see Lockyer hanging around at another club, he loves the Broncos culture and club more than anyone IMO.

I never said he wouldn't be a good coach, just that I can't see him taking on a Head Coach role - he's more of a mentoring type personality than a coach type.

We MUST secure him its as simple as that.

He is the solution to our halfback dilemma. As I have said before he is someone we can build the clubs future around.

He is also a future captain.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Nerd
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Mister Wright
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.