NEWS Walters' final shot at Broncos job

Discussion in 'Brisbane Broncos Talk' started by Super Freak, Oct 20, 2018.

1. pagey

pagey NRL Captain

Not much difference! You're just speaking shit , making up numbers. You're off ya head

2. That might be so. But if you think the majority of those players are stars of our game, you're rewarding mediocrity.

3. pagey

pagey NRL Captain

Stars yeah , super stars no ! But to say that they're making up numbers just isn't true.

4. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

https://www.couriermail.com.au/spor...n/news-story/8e958bc98218ca4678b614e276c53187

5. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

Is Walters going to be Seibolds Tallis?

6. Foordy

Foordy

still pissed he didn't get the job ...

funny thing is even if the Broncos did steal it (according to the article, the club was considering using it long before Walter interview) , It's not like it was Walters original idea ... he stole it from the All Blacks first

7. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

“Pack of ****”. Classy.

8. If she posted that on her private profile and someone leaked it, then did she really do anything wrong?

Wording in the article is ambiguous.

whiterhyno and soup like this.
  9. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

**** me, they stole it from Walters too? This is out of control!

10. Morkel

Morkel

Pack of colts, guys. Not mature enough to be Broncos.

11. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

Cheers for the well informed comment, Mrs. Walters. Tell us more about what it takes to coach the biggest sporting club in the country.

GKDonkey, Dee, LGH and 1 other person like this.
  12. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

Smart move by the broncs. Interview someone you have no intention of giving the job so you can steal their very original slogan. Now we are unstoppable. Premiership 7 here we come! Take that Walters.

13. Harry Sack and Howzat like this.
  14. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

Chances are someone from the club leaked it to Walters and HE stole it and went into the interview thinking he could get the job by rubbing a few knobs and making everyone think he was on the same wavelength as them and the club.

Marty Deutschmann and LGH like this.
  15. Jedhead

Jedhead NRL Player

Kevvie was a great Bronco during his time playing for our club. It's a great pity his association with the club post-footy has turned out to be pretty tawdry. The longer the saga of him trying to get the coaching gig goes, the more his reputation gets tarnished. He needs to win a few comp's with another club and make them come after him.

Dee likes this.
  16. Yeah... I think his ability to do that is the problem...

17. FaithinHook

FaithinHook NRL Player

"Driving around the city today, I noticed the broncos (sic) have launched their 2019 marketing campaign. What’s the collective term for a group of horses/broncos? A team? More like a pack of c**nts".

Well gosh Narelle, that sure escalated quickly now didn't it!

Mr Fourex and LGH like this.
  18. badyon

badyon QCup Player

I mean to be fair, Narelle straight up admitted they got it from the 2012 GB Olympic slogan. So posting that picture without that nod is flat out disingenuous.

I think the point they are making is how tone deaf and generally inept this Broncos management is.

There's a zillion slogans you can use. If one of your 4 coaching candidates used it as the title of his tabled interview documents, better to just steer on the side of not continuing to piss off one of our greatest servants and come up with something original yourself and side step this.

Paul White hired Griffin, botched the Bellamy approach massively in public view and pissed everyone off on the coach swap saga (including Seibs). He's presided over our worst slump ever, and can't even run a marketing campaign without it blowing up.

If there is a **** in all this, it isn't Kev, IMO.

Huge likes this.
    It's a business. People seem to forget this.