NEWS Walters names his halves

Apparently Brodie Croft being picked over dearden. Dearden probably going to Cowboys. Didn’t do much that impressed but Brodie sucks too. We are so fucked

Or Croft has been the better trainer and Kev is rewarding attitude.
Maybe. But it was only a week or two ago that he said it would be Dearden... neither lot the world on fire on the trial.
Either way, both are shit and wouldn’t get a run at most other teams. We will come last again

Maybe. But it was only a week or two ago that he said it would be Dearden... neither lot the world on fire on the trial.
Either way, both are shit and wouldn’t get a run at most other teams. We will come last again
Did he ever actually say that Dearden would be 7?

I think all I've heard him say directly is Milford would be one of the halves and is very important blah blah.

I don't know about last but our depth is really bad so if we have injuries in the wrong positions, we'll probably come last. It is what it is. This time next year we'll have really good signings and we'll be back to being a real competitive team again.

Donaghy will sort it out.

these kids gotta earn it.....we took the opposite attitude and it spread thoughout a young team that they WERE NRL stars now....check the results that kind of thinking produced.

Dearden cannot be simply offered the fast track to wear the 7. It must be earned, same as every other Broncos jersey this year.

To me, this is part of developing a culture, one thats not promotes individuals over team needs..

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • whykickamoocow
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • Redux
  • Porthoz
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.