Wanted - 2024 Members Cap

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
Hi All,
Bit of an odd one but I missed out on a 2024 Members Cap this year. I missed the merch packs when they were launched and, despite my best efforts, I could not get someone at Broncos to sell me a cap on it's own. They told me the only way to get one was to buy another membership of a certain type (I don't remember which one) which came with a cap included.
This kinda got up my nose a bit given I had already bought 2 x 2024 Memberships for myself and my daughter so I never took up their generous offer of $10 off another membership.
I know it was a shit season but I have my membership caps going back 8 years straight as well as a few from yearly memberships in previous years. Next season will be my 15th year of membership and my 10th in a row for my current membership and I would like to keep the streak going and have the cap from all 10 years in a row.
Would anybody be willing to sell me their membership cap or know where I could get one?
Cheers in advance

Anyone got a pic of what the cap looks like?

salary-cap.jpg

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Alec
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Lostboy
  • BroncoFan94
  • MrRobot
  • Dash
  • marw
  • Xzei
  • Scrummer23
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Spike
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.