Warriors Appreciation thread... and we hate them boo

Let's gone Warriors, great win. I didn't watch it, but great win.

I bought my first Warriors jersey, I refuse to buy their current years jersey because the One NZ portal looking nonsense is ugly as ****, but I got a last years Vodafone indigenous jersey which looks nice:

Kinda jealous they have Puma making their jerseys though, they are the best company in NRL making kits atm.

As a mongrel mix of aussie and maori i 100% support the warriors in every game they play except against the Broncs.

They are the one team i really would love to see win a GF.
Our true brother club.

What they did with Walsh can't ever be forgotten, they had a ground share with Redcliffe for a season but even still they didn't cave and only let us be the team he sign for, that is some great integrity shown by the Wahs as the favour we gave them by releasing him early.

Wonder if we could have a petition or something to change Warriors Anzac game with Storm at Melbourne(who the **** thought this was a good idea) To us at Mt Smart(or even at Eden Park), **** it would be insane.

I still can't get over how brain dead NRL are about having the only NZ club playing an ANZAC match in Australia when you already have the St George/Roosters match at SFS.

**** the Storm, we are the Brother club of the Wahs.

**** it, I made my own petition spread it everywhere: https://chng.it/jLf5wffZ6Z

The Wahs ANZAC game has to be in NZ and it has to against us.

Wonder if we could have a petition or something to change Warriors Anzac game with Storm at Melbourne(who the **** thought this was a good idea) To us at Mt Smart(or even at Eden Park), **** it would be insane.

I still can't get over how brain dead NRL are about having the only NZ club playing an ANZAC match in Australia when you already have the St George/Roosters match at SFS.

**** the Storm, we are the Brother club of the Wahs.

**** it, I made my own petition spread it everywhere: https://chng.it/jLf5wffZ6Z

The Wahs ANZAC game has to be in NZ and it has to against us.

Great way to get us out of the annual origin depleted game against the Warriors. Approval granted.

I don't know if it's clear to you all, but **** I have an alcohol problem lmao, A petition lmfao.

That was definitely a bottle down.

We will most likely face them in week 1 of the finals, and even though I hope we win you bet once that happens I hope they take out the Penrith *****.

Bronxs vs Wahs GF make it happen..

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • levikaden
  • jd87
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.