Warriors Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

Tate swore at the ref during the game.

This will be interesting to see if he faces the judiciary.

This Broncos team is beginning to remind a lot of those from a three or so years ago ... the ones that would stall as the season wore on and be nothing more than finals cannon fodder by the time september rolls around ...

Lockyer and Wallace look tired and some of the forwards look fat and sluggish ...

I sense another "straight sets" finals exit in 08'

Kaz said:

He isn't a Brisbane player, so I'd say no case to answer

Piss poor performance. No attack at all from our backline asides from one run by Hunt. We'll get rolled by the dragons easily if we repeat this.

Bull_Shark said:
This Broncos team is beginning to remind a lot of those from a three or so years ago ... the ones that would stall as the season wore on and be nothing more than finals cannon fodder by the time september rolls around ...

Lol, what? I wouldn't take this game too seriously. We were missing some very important players, and the ref had a shocker.

Bull_Shark said:

Nah - remember '06 [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

We've got the best player in the world, the best coach in the universe - what, me worry. Nah.

Hodges to FB and Perry to half.

About what I expected, dubious effort from a few players. Locky is still on 1 leg.
5th spot is where we deserve to finish.

I think we were suffering jet lag. [icon_wink

Here's something from left field, my wife who knows very little about footy asked me why the warriors have bugs bunny as their emblem.
When I stopped laughing I realised she wasn't wearing her glasses and I had a look through squinted eyes to create a blur and sure enough there he was an evil little bugs. The togue becomes a set of teeth and the rest is easy. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

I didn't know how to put a picture up so you will have to find your own. [icon_shru

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Now you know why K had a bad game.... With his sore eye he saw Bugs Bunny everywhere.

Kaz said:

It will be interesting.

Seymour just used abusive backchat to the ref and got marched 10.

As I said in another thread, interesting times ahead. if the judiciary is consistent there should be a suspension for abuse each week

Kaz said:
OMG: Steve Price is bleeding., he's human after all. [icon_ee

That was someone else's splash. Steve Price doesn't bleed his own blood.

Never know what's in that blood
He did play for the Dogs [icon_evillaugh

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.