Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Anthony Seibold

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Michael Maguire

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Siebs has plenty of time to prove himself. On a five year deal and they could finish dead last the next two seasons and his job would still be safe. There aren't any excuses, the Broncos have the best young up and comers in the game and if that doesn't bring a title in the next half decade, then it may never happen again in our lifetime.

I remember similar comments being made about the 2008 cohort of youngsters, and 11 years later here we are.

Siebs has plenty of time to prove himself. On a five year deal and they could finish dead last the next two seasons and his job would still be safe. There aren't any excuses, the Broncos have the best young up and comers in the game and if that doesn't bring a title in the next half decade, then it may never happen again in our lifetime.

You really think we could finish dead last in the next 2 seasons and his job would be safe? I think that's wishful thinking.

5 years for a 2nd year unproven coach was always a ridiculous offer.

We're here now however so I do hope he has success.

It will be fucking rough watching Souths win the premiership this year however.

I remember similar comments being made about the 2008 cohort of youngsters, and 11 years later here we are.

Overall the youngsters we have coming through are much better than that crop, though.

I'd be amazed if there wasn't a clause to sack him for missing the 8.

Trust me when I say this: if we finish dead last the next two seasons NO ONE would be safe, not even the canteen ladies.

He left the site when his life got in the way of things. He's now a super pro cycling wanker. I don't call him a wanker because he's a cyclist, I call him a wanker because he refuses to see any other argument on the topic, hates cars, hates drivers, while he drives his ass to work in a car. He used to be a good guy, but his cycling stuff has turned him into a massive, hypocritical wanker, and he can't see it.
It's true. He's gone full extremist left wing.

It will be fucking rough watching Souths win the premiership this year however.

Well if Souths do then Seibold and Maguire should get some of the credit. Maguire has steeled them with tough work ethic and then Seibold gave them a gameplan, Wayne has picked up a decent team to work with.

We are definitely still very much work in progress, we need a big change in mindset from the last three years.......it will take time.

It's true. He's gone full extremist left wing.
I take responsibility for that. I broke him when he bagged Nutley. He was on here bragging that his touch team had won some Qld title and I told him that one state of origin appearance off the bench equalled 511,760 touch football qld titles. The coup de grace was telling him he was soft and trying to live vicariously through first grade footballers and he was really just a jelly type groupie. Was glad when the little dictator left.

I take responsibility for that. I broke him when he bagged Nutley. He was on here bragging that his touch team had won some Qld title and I told him that one state of origin appearance off the bench equalled 511,760 touch football qld titles. The coup de grace was telling him he was soft and trying to live vicariously through first grade footballers and he was really just a jelly type groupie. Was glad when the little dictator left.

For all of the bad some members on BHQ will see, Coxy, the man, was and I assume still is, a good person. To me that's what matters, the person. So I can't hold that against him.

Towards the end, it was the admin team not realising that by turning the staff into a boys club, where no one could do anything wrong, almost ended the website. The website probably wouldn't be here if not for the relationship Coxy had with the people in the club, after the..... Hammo Incident. I think that was what opened his eyes and he realised, the place had turned to shit, and the work to get it back was too much for him to care about.

For all of the bad some members on BHQ will see, Coxy, the man, was and I assume still is, a good person. To me that's what matters, the person. So I can't hold that against him.

Towards the end, it was the admin team not realising that by turning the staff into a boys club, where no one could do anything wrong, almost ended the website. The website probably wouldn't be here if not for the relationship Coxy had with the people in the club, after the..... Hammo Incident. I think that was what opened his eyes and he realised, the place had turned to shit, and the work to get it back was too much for him to care about.
I know nothing of the Hammo incident but I do vividly remember that posters would see which way the wind was blowing before posting. That is, posters would wait until Coxy had stated his opinion on something before deciding their opinion which amazingly lined up behind his ! It was an echo chamber. This iteration is vastly superior and that's why I am happy to chip in from time to time. It's probably time for a revenue raising rally come to think of it, there must be costs mounting Nashy?

I know nothing of the Hammo incident but I do vividly remember that posters would see which way the wind was blowing before posting. That is, posters would wait until Coxy had stated his opinion on something before deciding their opinion which amazingly lined up behind his ! It was an echo chamber. This iteration is vastly superior and that's why I am happy to chip in from time to time. It's probably time for a revenue raising rally come to think of it, there must be costs mounting Nashy?

I understand that completely. I'm part of that too, but in those days, I was still learning the game of football, and he taught me quite a bit of the game through BHQ, and as a lot of us were members and sat together.

There's always costs, but we are all good at the moment. We try not to ask people for money unless it's extremely desperate. That way if we have a donation drive, people know that we're not just doing it for fun. We appreciate everyone's donations to us, I know I miss some from time to time, but if you didn't get a personal thank you from me, know that it wasn't on purpose!

Really? I seem remember Coxy would get into debates fairly regularly. I did enjoy his posts though, he had a good sense of humour.

I understand that completely. I'm part of that too, but in those days, I was still learning the game of football, and he taught me quite a bit of the game through BHQ, and as a lot of us were members and sat together.

There's always costs, but we are all good at the moment. We try not to ask people for money unless it's extremely desperate. That way if we have a donation drive, people know that we're not just doing it for fun. We appreciate everyone's donations to us, I know I miss some from time to time, but if you didn't get a personal thank you from me, know that it wasn't on purpose!
Lol, **** ! I don't do it for thank you's, I do it because I appreciate what the site means to me and I believe in the user pays model. Not with toll roads that are paid for though, **** toll roads, total triggers for me! Next fund raiser I'll be in again and I encourage all users to do the same.

Coxy was always reasonable in discussions with me. We still get along even if we disagree on almost everything.

I’ve always wondered what happened to hammo. Do tell.

Really? I seem remember Coxy would get into debates fairly regularly. I did enjoy his posts though, he had a good sense of humour.
Oh yes, he would debate but it was his disciples. I didn't mind debating with him but I hated his 'it's my bat and it's my ball attitude' when he didn't like my point of view. I sure as shit don't mind people giving it to me but I'm not a fan of the King Joffrey mindset. Anyhoo, those days are gone and the sites a pleasure and refuge these days. Kudos to King Nashy and his band of merry men...and Morkel!

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Pablo
  • Financeguy
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.