We Have a Clear Top Eight

Sproj

Sproj

International Captain
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
i can't remember the last time we had a situation like this where only two-thirds of the season gone, we have a considerable gap between the top eight and everyone else.

The Warriors are the next best but they are still two wins out of the 8, everyone else is three or more. Fascinating stuff.

Can you see any of the top eight hitting a wall and crashing? Can you see any of the bottom teams going on what will need to be a massive run to get in?

St Merge to hit a wall, possibly Souths to go on a run but they need a fair bit of luck to go their way

It will change. Who goes up & down depends on injuries more than anything else.

I'd like Souths to make it through the 8. I think they can actually take it to some of the better teams. The rest of the bottom 8 would be a waste of a spot.

Still plenty of movement to happen in the top 8 too tho, the Sharks/Storm/Manly/Cowgirls/Roosters all pretty much play each other, the Storm particularly have a few tough games.

If we get our crap together we can definitely grab a top 4 spot.

Still plenty of movement to happen in the top 8 too tho, the Sharks/Storm/Manly/Cowgirls/Roosters all pretty much play each other, the Storm particularly have a few tough games.

If we get our crap together we can definitely grab a top 4 spot.
Finish 5-3 and the top 4 is reality. 6-2 to make sure.

I'd like Souths to make it through the 8. I think they can actually take it to some of the better teams. The rest of the bottom 8 would be a waste of a spot.
I'd like souffs to be a permanent candidate for the wooden spoon.

What a shame that the Cowfucks will make the 8. Having said that, I love their draw from rounds 21-25 (26 will be rigged so I'm not counting it).

If a team is dropping out it's gonna be St Merge.

What a shame that the Cowfucks will make the 8. Having said that, I love their draw from rounds 21-25 (26 will be rigged so I'm not counting it).

If a team is dropping out it's gonna be St Merge.
Supposedly it will be rigged but you will still watch it anyways. [emoji53]

Supposedly it will be rigged but you will still watch it anyways. [emoji53]

Reminds me of the Howard Stern film Private Parts when they did the survey. They surveyed that casual listeners listen for 45 minutes and the protestors listen for 2 hours to see what he will say next

Reckon your on it sproj. Dragons might come good again. I generally like early season form by the last few rounds. Sounds ridiculous after the weekend but I reckon Penrith are better chance to get a run on than Souths.

Parra... prick of a side and hard to believe they are only 2 begind us but could be 4 if beaten by depleted Storm.

Bunnies have washed up, over cooked roster with a bunch of guys sick of listening to that desk thumping twat

I think the 8 is pretty much sorted. The panthers don't have the consistency to make it this year (but they do have a soft run home with no teams in the top 4 besides manly to come though but the rubbish they put up on the weekend suggests they aren't anywhere near top 8 material), cross a line through the Raiders as they are rubbish this year, the warriors are a yoyo team and will cause upsets but lose games that they should win, and the rabbitohs have an extremely tough run home. I will write the Titans, Tigers, Knights, Bulldogs off already.

The top 8 is definitely sorted but what's your top 4? Melbourne definitely have a spot and you'd think roosters and sharks. That all important 4th spot is up for grabs. Most likely between us and the sea eagles I'm thinking.

We've got a good run home. Would be embarrassing to miss the top 4.

We've got a good run home. Would be embarrassing to miss the top 4.
5-3 should do it, 6-2 should clinch third, anything better should get the boys in Top 2 country.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • eggstar10
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.