We need a halfback

You know what we really need. We need to go and sign Cronk on a retainer as our halves coach to be available all pre-season to work with all of the halves 2 training sessions a week.

Fly him in and out on the same day, or have him stay overnight one night and do the two days and then fly home. Then during the season on an as needs basis have him come in to work with the halves.

If you want someone to teach young halves how to be game managers, he is your man.

You know what we really need. We need to go and sign Cronk on a retainer as our halves coach to be available all pre-season to work with all of the halves 2 training sessions a week.

Fly him in and out on the same day, or have him stay overnight one night and do the two days and then fly home. Then during the season on an as needs basis have him come in to work with the halves.

If you want someone to teach young halves how to be game managers, he is your man.
And he hates c Smith... Which will also help instill the right attitude in our guys against the storm

Joe loves a good tease.
[automerge]1564996827[/automerge]

Well if Daniel o'Dowd is correct they're both gone, he was right about Roberts. But he also said turpin was gone to.

I’ve been keeping a close eye on the official nrl transfer and contract page which is updated regularly. Despite news of Macca taking a player option for next year the site didn’t update which gave me hope he was being moved on and would not take up his Player Option despite reports.

However, it has now been updated. Macca is officially staying on next season. Yay

I’ve been keeping a close eye on the official nrl transfer and contract page which is updated regularly. Despite news of Macca taking a player option for next year the site didn’t update which gave me hope he was being moved on and would not take up his Player Option despite reports.

However, it has now been updated. Macca is officially staying on next season. Yay

we can't be friends anymore :stoprightthere:

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.