We need a leader... Who?

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
It's clear as day we are lacking as we don't have any leaders. Boyd, Gillett etc. None of them are talkative or dominant enough to be a good captain and get the best out of the team.

Do we promote someone from within? Or do we bring in a seasoned campaigner next year?

Whoever it is, it has to be someone in the middle

I don't think anyone in our current squad is up to it. Maybe someone like Dearden or Carrigan down the track but still too young. What is give for someone like DCE. He has his haters, but **** he puts a lot of effort in, speaks very well, and seems to have the respect of his team

We should never have lost arrow. He's a guy I can imagine being a club captain.

We should have a tv comp on who wants to lead the team
Maybe we might get someone out of the blue to win it and show a bit of leadership

The old guys don’t cut it and everyone else is too young need to outsource. Someone like James graham or even someone from successful structures like Christian Welch, he would be great for this club

I never rated him as highly as others but can we swap Roberts for arrow?

Last edited:
They should just take it off Boyd and no one gets it, until someone sticks their hand up in the way of effort and performance.

It's clear as day we are lacking as we don't have any leaders. Boyd, Gillett etc. None of them are talkative or dominant enough to be a good captain and get the best out of the team.

Do we promote someone from within? Or do we bring in a seasoned campaigner next year?

What about a bloke who's played 300 games and been a multiple man of the match winner at international level?

Give it to Alf
He can talk to the refs on the fly when running water

Lodge but make him re-sign for an extra 3 years.

Didn't take long for TPJ's stocks to fall.

I'd say Gillett, but for some reason he can't even get a consistent 80 minutes from his coach despite being an 80 minute player for the last six years.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Scorchie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Nerd
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.