PLAYER Billy Walters

What role should Billy Walters play?

• Total voters
Brisbane Broncos Legend Billy Walters is the proper way to refer to him.

That's just for now, of course, until he transitions into Future Immortal Billy Walters after winning six consecutive Clive Churchill Medals.

Brisbane Broncos Legend Billy Walters is the proper way to refer to him.

That's just for now, of course, until he transitions into Future Immortal Billy Walters after winning six consecutive Clive Churchill Medals.

Imagine how well he'd be playing if the NRL was being ruled by Queensland stooges who wanted to push Walters & Walters as the elite coach/player father/son duo.

Imagine if it was Billy who put that horrendous tackle on 3 chins - (it's not in his game)- Cleary down in Penrith?

He'd still be serving his suspension.

Imagine how well he'd be playing if the NRL was being ruled by Queensland stooges who wanted to push Walters & Walters as the elite coach/player father/son duo.
lol to even joke about the Walters duo being in the same universe as the Cleary’s - or even the Arthur’s

Did laugh at that. I like Billy and if he's been signed at or around base wage, I'm happy...but a Gun? Lol

At least they are consistent with the headlines, number of times I have seen some fringe first grader referred to as a "Rugby League star" when he goes out and gives the missus a dust up, it's embarrassing

He was named on the bench in the first trial (Unsigned Tyrone Roberts was named at halfback for this game) and then at halfback in the 2nd which was obviously Reynolds’ spot.

Paix was named hooker for both games. Hilariously Walters outperformed most players and was getting praise from BHQ for these games, hence earning his spot which is entirely how those trials should work.

F ck YEAH !

Bill out played Paix in the trials .
He made a lot of half breaks with his left foot step at #6 and threw some nice passes as #9 . I thought he was best 9 in that period . But played 6 the first few games .

If this is a depth signing and not a top 17 signing, then this is great news. He's good enough to compete for a spot, and one of the better injury cover utilities.

Imagine if it was Billy who put that horrendous tackle on 3 chins - (it's not in his game)- Cleary down in Penrith?

He'd still be serving his suspension.
He’d officially become a legend.

His son is literally the biggest boo the stadium gets when he comes on, think you need to clean the dribble from your mouth on that one.
Because his son shouldn’t be getting picked because Parra have better players available. Brad is doing the heavy lifting in that duo but they made the GF.

If this is a depth signing and not a top 17 signing, then this is great news. He's good enough to compete for a spot, and one of the better injury cover utilities.

This is where I sit. I've stayed out of the whole Billy good/Billy bad debate that's been going on in here and that's where I'll stay...unless he becomes a top 17 player.

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Manifesto
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.