Anthony Milford Discussion

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The bloke has gone missing.

He looks like his head is elsewhere at the moment. What is going on with him? He's piled on the weight, he can't hang onto the ball to save his life, his quick stepping razzle dazzle has completely disappeared, I can't remember the last time he made a clean line break. Without all of those elements of his play, what is he really good for? Being a turnstile in defence?

Bennett needs to get this shit sorted because if he continues this form all year then comes looking for the payday, he can **** off out the door with Hunt. What an utter collapse our halves pairing have seen since 2015. It's like they've lost one GF at the death now they've thrown their toys out of the cot.

Who else do we have?

Nobody.

Who else will be on the market?

Nobody that will come to us.

We just have to deal with it and hope he can come good.

Broncos coaches are deliberately coaching to play away from him, giving him no opportunities, so he looks shit and his market value goes down. As soon as he's signed with us, business as usual. Bennett is a genius.

He just isn't smart enough to be a half. Couple that with poor attitude and chubbiness then you have a major flop on your hands.

A lot of Milford's problems are that our attack is a dog's breakfast. Same as last year, and unlike in 2015 when we had organisation, discipline and structure in our attacking plays. Milford is totally lost, along with practically everyone else in attack. Pass and hope. We are no chance with that strategy.

A lot of Milford's problems are that our attack is a dog's breakfast. Same as last year, and unlike in 2015 when we had organisation, discipline and structure in our attacking plays. Milford is totally lost, along with practically everyone else in attack. Pass and hope. We are no chance with that strategy.
I wish Kevin Walter never got Queensland coaching job. This year and last year our attack was awful.

Yup million dollar a season Milford. Tonight Milford show us why he asking for million dollar a season. I got only one answer in your dreams Milford.

Yay the typical let's pick a player to attack routine. Hunts leaving so lets find a new patsy.

Milford is our marquee player. Are you happy with what he brings to the team?

Since halfway through last season, whilst Hunt was trying his ass off Milford has been coasting and they've been playing as well as each other. BHQ decided to focus on Hunt and Milford got away with doing nothing, week in week out. He isn't trying. He wasn't trying.

Since halfway through last season, whilst Hunt was trying his ass off Milford has been coasting and they've been playing as well as each other. BHQ decided to focus on Hunt and Milford got away with doing nothing, week in week out. He isn't trying. He wasn't trying.

It was very unfair that Hunt copped so much flak while Milford got a free ride.

Hunt was nowhere near his best last season, but he was trying his ass off and while being below his best was still better than Ash 'The Wonder Boy' Taylor.

I'm totally put off Milford after tonight. I wanted him to be our saviour but its clear hunt is so much better as a player in terms of heart and attitude.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • bazza
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.