Wests Tigers reportedly set to face NRL sanctions over alleged salary cap breach

No grey areas. There is zero excuse, and I hope this is the path the NRL continue with. I hope they come down hard on ANY bullshit nothing little cheating. You said you'd buy Cronk an Ice Cream if he smiled when he was cranky last week and didn't report it? Righto, that's a massive fine.

The NRL need to get fucking serious about their cap, and cheating of that cap. I still don't believe at all, that the Sharks can be cheating both years each side of the premiership year.

I'd love that to happen too, and don't take the above as me thinking the Tigers were hard done by. Just that it would appear on the surface as being far more malign than what the Sharks are alleged to have done, yet they are the ones that encountered the swift and harsh punishment. The sharks have got precisely dick.

Active Now

• Clintos
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • barker
  • Ozired
  • Morepudding
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • Tmac
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Alec
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.