What are your cooked NRL ideas?

Anytime a player throws his hands up whinging for a penalty, they should be deducted 0.1 Dally M Points. I'd like to see Munster finish the season -3000 on the Dally M leaderboard.

The Public Precedent Challenge.

Like a previously scorned ex, if the refs make a decision that contradicts a precedent that previously went against their team, the fans of a club can request a PPC. The only caveat is that they need to be able to be able to recall the year and game (either Round X, Year X, or Vs X opponent, X year), within 15 seconds.
This may as well be called the @Big Pete rule

Any player who stays on the ground after a tackle / diving in the defensive line, they remain off the field for 20 minutes and go into the running for the loser of the year award.

wouldn't be much of a contest ... Feldt has that won by the length of the straight

2 power plays...5 minutes at captain discretion drop a player from your side and you pick who to drop from opposition...eg 5 to go if you havent used winger on our side sits down 7 on their side sits down if both teams do at same time its 11 on 11...you dud say cooked ideas

if you kick dead in goal from inside your half its not a 7 tackle set just 6 lol
I know this is the cooked ideas thread, but it should be the other way around. The rule was bought in because teams were just purposely kicking the ball dead from a long way out to reduce the attack of the full backs (I think it was mainly used again Slater at the time).

It started to get a little boring, so I can understand trying to bring in a rule to reduce it, but there's no way a team should be penalised for attempting to put an attacking kick in 20m out from the goal line.

Forced in goal drop out needs to go 20 metres minimum not 10 metres.

No knock ons unless the ball hits the ground but not 6 again either just play on .

I know this is the cooked ideas thread, but it should be the other way around. The rule was bought in because teams were just purposely kicking the ball dead from a long way out to reduce the attack of the full backs (I think it was mainly used again Slater at the time).

It started to get a little boring, so I can understand trying to bring in a rule to reduce it, but there's no way a team should be penalised for attempting to put an attacking kick in 20m out from the goal line.
was about bombs in the in goal pre slater

was about bombs in the in goal pre slater

"The current seven-tackle set is colloquially known as the “Billy Slater rule”, introduced to stop teams kicking the ball dead intentionally to avoid having to defend the champion fullback’s kick returns from broken play. "

"The current seven-tackle set is colloquially known as the “Billy Slater rule”, introduced to stop teams kicking the ball dead intentionally to avoid having to defend the champion fullback’s kick returns from broken play. "
its nit current niw we have the 6 agian can it

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • eggstar10
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • Redux
  • Foordy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.