what bronco will play all stars?

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
As you all probably know, bennett is the coach for the all stars team in which he gets to hand pick his team with the provision of having to choose just one player minimum from every club...

So which bronco will he pick?

My money was on milford.. But I'm thinking he could go with Marshall at 5/8th instead of pairing Luke Brooks with another inexperienced half. However, he does get a few wild cards to pick whoever he wants to fill the gaps.. perhaps milford could be on the bench?

In saying that, I thought maguire or parker. Most probably parker.. best lock in the game... but he chose gallen at lock.

So could it be maguire?

Discuss who you think it might be and why (not why you think they SHOULD be, but why bennett chose them based on his motives)

Last edited:
Isn't the team picked by the fans or has that changed

I think AU and NZ captains are automatic picks, the coach gets one pick of his own and the rest is chosen by the fans one per team. At least that's how I remember it.

I think AU and NZ captains are automatic picks, the coach gets one pick of his own and the rest is chosen by the fans one per team. At least that's how I remember it.

No, the fans pick the indigenous team coached by Laurie D.

Wayne Bennett hand picks players. . But mandated positions are correct, aus and nz captains have to be chosen. But since Cam Smith is unavailable, he then has another free pick.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Big Del
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Yem
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Shane Tronc
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • Kev_Guz
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • something
  • Behold
  • Gympie devil
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Dash
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.