what happened to you....

Sway

QCup Player
Phi Phi
ok, i recall a few worst and best and fave topics from the old board...so heres a new one!

what is somthing terrible, horrible, yet rather funny that has happened to you?

my story?

was at a party and one of my boyfriends mates came over and said smell my fingers. so i sniffed em. that when he said - guess who i've been with :|

Kan Huang

QCup Player
I think I've told this story before but I'll tell it again.

I was at a huge graduation party not long ago and we were all partying and drinking. I think I had one too many bottles of grog and decided that I needed to do a #2! So I went into the apartment toilet and did my business only to find that there was no toilet paper after I had finished. Not being very straight at the time, the only thing I could resort to was use their towel of which I used and then proceeded to fold back neatly and put it back on the rack. :D

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
SimplyBronco said:

I was at a huge graduation party not long ago and we were all partying and drinking. I think I had one too many bottles of grog and decided that I needed to do a #2! So I went into the apartment toilet and did my business only to find that there was no toilet paper after I had finished. Not being very straight at the time, the only thing I could resort to was use their towel of which I used and then proceeded to fold back neatly and put it back on the rack. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fenomeno

QCup Player
SimplyBronco said:

wtf

Sway

QCup Player
Phi Phi
ooohh eww!

i had a drunk mate who did that...except it was vomit in the loo so she scrubed it with the towel and hung it back up

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
When i was living in Bundaberg we had a party at a mates house, and lets just say that alot of alcohol was consumed that night. anyway, my mate who was completely sh1tfaced went to the toilet and seconds latter we hear a loud crash, coming from the toilet, so we go and make sure he is alright and we find him passed out in the corner. So, being the good mates that we were w decided to take a photo of him and post in on the notice board at work. :D

sarisnemo

NRL Player
Alright.. I'm gonna have to gather my thoughts, and remember some of the stupid things i've done.

OK....
A dog vomited on me.... But i dont remember happening, i just remember the shame of being told in the morning, and that i had to be taken into a shower, where i started talking absolute sh*t and crying (I remember being in the shower!)

I'm sure i have MILLIONS More... but seeming there's Vomiting / Drinking involved... I'll briefly mention a bottle of Jack Daniels, and a Quarter Pounder... And hope that the story makes its way on here...

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
SimplyBronco said:

:| Seriously man, that is filthy :lol:

My story isn't too much better...

One of my worst experiences I can recall was having about 10 too many beers before a QLD roar game on an empty stomach. Midway through the 2nd half after having a hotdog and chips (probably not smart) I started to feel nauseous so I went to the toilet to paint the bowl pretty colours. Then i actually fell asleep on the cubical floor (Feral, i know). I wasnt passed out for long as the noise of the crowd woke me up, I then stumbled to a cab and threw up 3 or 4 times out the window on the way home. I don't remember getting home but I remember waking up in the toilet at about 2:30am wearing nothing but my jocks. Was a messed up night for me that one.

Bucking Beads

International Captain
The Lounge
I super-glued my eye shut whilst doing a model car at 11 o clock at night. I went stupid and ripped at my eye until i had ripped all my eye lashes off and had my eye open. I couldn't see with that eye for weeks and had to wear an eye patch to school.

Sway

QCup Player
Phi Phi
Beads6 said:
I super-glued my eye shut whilst doing a model car at 11 o clock at night. I went stupid and ripped at my eye until i had ripped all my eye lashes off and had my eye open. I couldn't see with that eye for weeks and had to wear an eye patch to school.

lmao, i seriously just got yelled at for waking people up cause i just laughed a little to loud. thats classic! glue is an evil product..but how funny are you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter