What i want to see Round 1 v Cowboys at Townsville

I’d like to see a team that is professionally coached and well drilled in all facets of the game.

I’d like to see us defend well, and have lethal, well-drilled attacking structures we can use time and time again while under fatigue, and the ability to switch into creative, free-flowing football when we need to score points.

I’d like to see us do the basics right most or all of the time for a change and get the stupid, niggly crap out of our game that we have had for a while.

I’d like to see players who actually appear to know what their role and position in the team is and can actually do their job without making continual horrendous errors.

I’d like to see a coach who is inspiring, tactically sound, flexible enough to change things up if they aren’t working , yet mentally strong enough to hook a player, or give the team a serve if they need it.

I’d also like to see me win the Powerball tonight.

Of these two separate things, I have the horrible feeling I am closer to seeing my numbers come up, than the other... 😏

I’d like to see a team that is professionally coached and well drilled in all facets of the game.

I’d like to see us defend well, and have lethal, well-drilled attacking structures we can use time and time again while under fatigue, and the ability to switch into creative, free-flowing football when we need to score points.

I’d like to see us do the basics right most or all of the time for a change and get the stupid, niggly crap out of our game that we have had for a while.

I’d like to see players who actually appear to know what their role and position in the team is and can actually do their job without making continual horrendous errors.

I’d like to see a coach who is inspiring, tactically sound, flexible enough to change things up if they aren’t working , yet mentally strong enough to hook a player, or give the team a serve if they need it.

I’d also like to see me win the Powerball tonight.

Of these two separate things, I have the horrible feeling I am closer to seeing my numbers come up, than the other... 😏

....you could always just follow the Storm if that's what you want a football team to do.... :rofl

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.