What is happening at the Broncos?

I doubt he will be picked in Origin there are too many good candidates already. Kyline Ponga just thrown his hat into the ring I think. Boyd is solid at wing, but that is a boyd that is fit. This one clearly isn't. You could pick a few and they would just as good but without an injury cloud and that is what is killing him.
Boyd is a quality player and when fit and in form is easily worth what he is paid but at the moment is neither. I'd love to see him reach full fitness again but have a feeling he will retire before then. He's a bit like bird in that when both are fit and in form, they look a million dollars but we have been stuck with injuries after injuries.
I disagree with the thing that boyd isn't trying. He just isn't allowed to be the player we all want him to be. Should he be rested? Probably, but the team needs a little more confidence before you bench its leader. This win will help. Another like it and it may happen.
By then we might have a state of origin star to lead the team (here's hoping for macca's sake).

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Spooky1013
  • Bronx48
  • Accept
  • Organix
  • Gray
  • Midean
  • ezpz
  • Strop
  • broncs30
  • Jazza
  • ell.d33
  • RodF
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Volvo Driver
  • Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • MrMoore
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.