What song are you listening to?

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising

Morkel

International Captain
Thread revival! The original fell in to the abyss that will forever be known as " Nashy Nashy's oopsie, circa 2015". Thought I'd start a new one with two very embarassing songs.

You know when you haven't heard a song for 20 years and then you hear it again and think "Fuck that was a good song". This is one of those for me. Made better by the early '90s video clip.

And this one. Oh boy. Am I going to cop it big time. On the weekend we did a switcheroo of all the sound systems in the house so the wife could listen to CDs in the kitchen (yeah, you stay there wife PLEASE NO ONE TELL HER I SAID THAT). Clearly she was the last one to use this system as it had sat dormant for the 5 years we've been in this house, filled with Mariah Carey Christmas CDs and ones of similar class. But then on random it was spitting out these covers by a squeaky screamy kid and some of them he just nailed. Turns out it was that Reece Mastin kid who won one of those X-Factor or Idol shows or whatever. I remember paying her out when she bought the CD actually. Anyways, there are good versions of a couple of songs on there but this is by far the best. Whatever respect any of you ever had for me will be gone when you listen to this. But fuck it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morkel

International Captain
Re: What song are you listening to

So when you were quizzing me the other day about why I was drawn to heavy metal, I was assuming it was because you were trying to understand. It seems though that you too are drawn to the metals of the heavy? That singer chick frightens me though - looks like she'd rip your dick off with her vagina and put it in a trophy room.

Porthoz

International Captain

So when you were quizzing me the other day about why I was drawn to heavy metal, I was assuming it was because you were trying to understand. It seems though that you too are drawn to the metals of the heavy? That singer chick frightens me though - looks like she'd rip your dick off with her vagina and put it in a trophy room.
I love Nightwish and Symphonic Metal. They're touring and will be here in Brissy on the 7th January btw.
Yeah, Floor is 6'2 apparently and quite impressive...

Morkel

International Captain

I love Nightwish and Symphonic Metal. They're touring and will be here in Brissy on the 7th January btw.

That's a man, man.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane

Please don't tell me you think she is hot?!? please dude. please.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Whatever respect any of you ever had for me will be gone when you listen to this. But fuck it.
Mother of god Morkel. From a man that worships Metallica.....to this. I'm all for musical diversity my friend but damn......

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Everyone only seems to know New Radicals for 'You Get What You Give', which to be honest, is a fucking fantastic song!

But this one is also ridiculously good:

Man, the music charts during the late 90s/early 2000s were just so rad! Fuck I love that period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Latest posts

Highlights

Trademark Anthony Milford

Nomad Productions - Vimeo

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising