What song are you listening to?

soup

State of Origin Rep
My first ever music festival, I walked through the gates after dropping an ecky 20mins prior in the car (as passenger) and there’s Fatboy Slim beat- juggling Madonna across 5 turntables, whipping up an absolute frenzy amongst 5000+ dancing punters. I stood in awe, then spewed, LOL! Mega-rush! [HASHTAG]#smashedcrab[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Dude...

This one hurts (so good).

I was 17 and my partner was 19. This was ‘our song’. I conceived my first son to this song....

I'm fucking telling ya soupy, there is some extraterrestrial shit going on here, we must have legit been related in a past life hahaha

soup

State of Origin Rep
I'm fucking telling ya soupy, there is some extraterrestrial shit going on here, we must have legit been related in a past life hahaha
I’m not even shitting you mate, there’s a connection. One day mate, let’s eat umpteen pizzas and play old school tunes. ;)

soup

State of Origin Rep
I just played that and was completely transported to a night of loving debauturey (sp?).

I played this song to my 14 year old boy at the time to illustrate just how much we once loved each other, and the pure love from where he was imagined from. He loved it. He played it to his mum after he went home and from what he told me, she never wanted to hear it again...

I at least taught him what true love was to me, and for that, I’m proud. He is a lover.

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Rep
I’ll raise the 90’s stakes and play this card:

Lost my virginity to this track. Love these guys, unabashedly.

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Rep
Of course, a year later, that relationship ended with this:

And I played this on repeat through tears eyes (pathetically).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter