What song are you listening to?

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Looks like Blink 182 are back. But, there's no Tom DeLonge.

So far, not a fan. If the title didn't have Blink 182 in it then I would not have thought this was a Blink 182 song.

Allo

NRL Captain

So far, not a fan. If the title didn't have Blink 182 in it then I would not have thought this was a Blink 182 song.

If it doesn’t have all Mark and/or Tom, it’s not Blink. Matt’s voice isn’t Blink. It might be unfair, but they’ll never shake that view.

Also, wtf is that video clip. Did Epic fund it?

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
One of my fave (real) blink songs:

Turn of the millenium was such a good fuckin' time. I remember getting the Triple J Hottest 100 of 2000 compilation CD for my bday in 2001, and playing this song on repeat so much.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
Staff

It has a fair bit of the old stuff about it to be honest without being quite as distinctive. I quite like it.

Allo

NRL Captain

Could either go here or the video game thread. Still one of the best openings of all time and introduced me to Kasabian

I only just learned the US version used Panama by Van Halen, which is just the most American thing ever ... and shit (in this context)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter