What would you do with $150 Million?

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
With the Powerball reaching $150 Million on Thursday, if you won, would you buy the club? And if you did, what would be the first moves you would look to make?
[automerge]1568690640[/automerge]
For me, i'd look to make sweeping changes to the heirachy of the club. I would look for a new CEO, perhaps someone like Tony Cochrane, who has had both financial and marketable success in multiple fields.

I would do a complete restructure of the Broncos game day experience at Suncorp, as I feel fans don't really get value for money for attending the games.

I would still back Anthony Seibold, and would look to identify the short and long term targets of the club, and agree to fascilitate the moving on of players.

Last edited:
I'd offer them all boats...
[automerge]1568691015[/automerge]
I'd also buy lots of high quality drugs, so when Brisbane dish up another performance like that, I can at least enjoy some of it.

Last edited:
I'd pay off the refs , and start my own newspaper company and write about all the shit ***** in the media tallis ,Kent , Badel etc...
Oh and bye every WAG a ring except for Smith's missus , I'd bye her a donut and fill it with jism.

Billy didn't work out.
Georgie sure did though.
Tenor 1

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Scorchie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • ezpz
  • Midean
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.