What's the best Broncos related podcast out there..?

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Player
Oct 13, 2014
like the headline says; anyone got any recommendations about specific Broncos podcasts and are they any good?

If not, should we have a BroncoHQ podcast...??

I'd be down to be a commentator on a BHQ podcast

The Thaiday/Yow Yeh thing on the Broncos website is entertaining, they have different players on, including Locky. They have a lot of charisma, especially Sammy.

I watch the JYY/thaiday one on the bus.... the one with Locky is the best, and Oates is good too. The one with Macca is rubbish, the guy's about as interesting as his style of footy. rest of them are average.

Denan Kemp is pretty good.

Broncos Weekly is the best podcast out. One bloke knows what he's talking about and the other offers some comic relief. It's a good combination.

Broncos Podcast is funny for a piss take.
[automerge]1557612923[/automerge]
I watch the JYY/thaiday one on the bus.... the one with Locky is the best, and Oates is good too. The one with Macca is rubbish, the guy's about as interesting as his style of footy. rest of them are average.

Denan Kemp is pretty good.
The one this week with Staggs is worth a listen. I was in stitches with the Oates one.

Last edited:
Broncos Weekly is too much of an echo chamber. I like Mitch on Boom Rookies, but his Broncos views (particularly his Gillett hate) piss me off to no end and Simmo just constantly agrees with him

thank lads, ill check those out....!!!!:tallica:

Broncos Weekly is too much of an echo chamber. I like Mitch on Boom Rookies, but his Broncos views (particularly his Gillett hate) piss me off to no end and Simmo just constantly agrees with him

This so much.

I'd be down to be a commentator on a BHQ podcast

We really should start one if we can get enough people to participate on a weekly basis.

It would create a fair bit of growth for the site.

We really should start one if we can get enough people to participate on a weekly basis.

It would create a fair bit of growth for the site.

I would be keen as to contribute, have actually been thinking about starting a podcast of some description and this would be heaps easier, and better.

I enjoy Broncos Weekly, but they do need to rotate a 3rd person in every now and then and not get too pessimistic.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Wild Horse
  • TimWhatley
  • Morepudding
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • barker
  • Battler
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.