What's up?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Morkel, Sep 15, 2013.

That is neither an oven or an air fryer. It happens to be both, so your contribution is invalid and grossly unfair.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  1. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Nah, just the oven. Keen to try though. What’s the difference?

2. Morkel

Morkel

Don't pretend to me that you're unaware of the Air Fryer vs Sandwich Press battle lines.

You mention Air Fryer, it's a direct affront to the Sandwich Press Alliance.

3. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Sandwich presses suck arse.

Harry Sack likes this.
  4. Morkel

Morkel

Get one of these. Better yet, get 3 like me. Allows the air to circulate in the oven, in and around the food.

Super crispy nuggets, chips, wedges, pies.

[​IMG]

soup likes this.
  5. Morkel

Morkel

[​IMG]

6. Bunch of skinny fucks. Deep fry them like you're meant to!

7. You deep fry at home mate? Didn't strike me as the type.

8. The biggest stoner you know, who is likely one of the fattest blokes you know, and you ask if I deep fry. Do you even know me?

9. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

Not a big fan of nugs - pretty much only eat KFC ones. If I'm gonna have frozen chicken i'll cook up those sweet and spicy chicken tenders.

Sproj likes this.
  10. Morkel

Morkel

I don't have a deep fryer at home.

11. How so? Did you step up to the plate and fry a steak on the work sandwich press? You claimed that you were confident that your Press could do a better job than the air fryer, but where are your results? No my friend, the only affront here comes from you and it's directed squarely at the good people of BHQ People who rely on the valuable information contained in threads like these.

12. I reckon so, deep fried nugs from maccas or Uber eats don't count mate.

13. Morkel

Morkel

You're completely right. Religion thread all over again. And this is your religion.

Harry Sack likes this.
  14. Morkel

Morkel

**** you though, one day I'm bringing in a steak and cooking it on The Press, then you'll see.

Youall'll ****' see.

Harry Sack likes this.
  15. Happy to provide photographic evidence of the marvel that is my deep frier if you so require.

16. You using it would be preferred mate.

17. I honestly don't know where you're going with this. Myself or the wife use it at least twice a week.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  18. Don't even know anymore. Just happy to be here bro

ningnangnong and Nashy like this.
    Finally found some. Every supermarket should have these. KFC, Maccas, HJ and Red Rooster should add them to their menu.

[​IMG]