What's up?

Morkel

International Captain
That is neither an oven or an air fryer. It happens to be both, so your contribution is invalid and grossly unfair.
Don't pretend to me that you're unaware of the Air Fryer vs Sandwich Press battle lines.

You mention Air Fryer, it's a direct affront to the Sandwich Press Alliance.

Morkel

International Captain
Get one of these. Better yet, get 3 like me. Allows the air to circulate in the oven, in and around the food.

Super crispy nuggets, chips, wedges, pies.

Renegade

NRL Captain
Not a big fan of nugs - pretty much only eat KFC ones. If I'm gonna have frozen chicken i'll cook up those sweet and spicy chicken tenders.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Don't pretend to me that you're unaware of the Air Fryer vs Sandwich Press battle lines.

You mention Air Fryer, it's a direct affront to the Sandwich Press Alliance.
How so? Did you step up to the plate and fry a steak on the work sandwich press? You claimed that you were confident that your Press could do a better job than the air fryer, but where are your results? No my friend, the only affront here comes from you and it's directed squarely at the good people of BHQ People who rely on the valuable information contained in threads like these.

Morkel

International Captain
How so? Did you step up to the plate and fry a steak on the work sandwich press? You claimed that you were confident that your Press could do a better job than the air fryer, but where are your results? No my friend, the only affront here comes from you and it's directed squarely at the good people of BHQ People who rely on the valuable information contained in threads like these.
You're completely right. Religion thread all over again. And this is your religion.

Morkel

International Captain
**** you though, one day I'm bringing in a steak and cooking it on The Press, then you'll see.

Youall'll fuckin' see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter