What's up?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Morkel, Sep 15, 2013.

You hogging the supply to yourself or......did you just forget to add where you found them?

soup likes this.
  1. A little from column a, a little from column b. All India Foods in Wollongongabba.

Harry Sack likes this.
  2. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

@Nashy.Big.apology.to.my.old.nemesis.Warren….About.15.years.ago.we.worked.together.in.a.potato.factory....I.was.young.and.immature.back.then.and.when.I.found.out.he.was.with.the.police.following.me.around.because.I.sold.drugs.because.I.thought.I.was.hard.back.then.I.became.very.angry.and.and.continuosly.slandered.him.every.time.I.saw.him.and.I.called.him.a.fat.nark.thousands.of.times.over.and.over….I.now.realise.I.was.very.stupid.to.mess.with.what.I.now.realise.from.my.interactions.with.him.on.BHQ.is.a.really.good.bloke….I.hope.he.can.forgive.me....After.posting.this.message.I.will.wait.outside.his.cabin.for.him.to.punch.me.in.the.face.....

Another.apology.to.Libby,who.I.called.a.coon.one.day.for.some.reason....I.don't.know.why,I.am.not.a.racist.but.sometimes.racist.thoughts.pop.into.my.head,it.is.something.I.need.to.work.on....Am.also.hoping.she.can.forgive.me....

And.also.Walla,who.tried.to.be.nice.to.me.but.I.was.so.petty.for.a.little.thing.he.did.a.long.time.ago,he.is.the.bigger.man...I.am.sorry.Walla….

Many.more.apologies.to.come..To.RossL,Grimace,Adzy,Marie,Red.and.the.rest.of.them,thy.know.who.they.are.and.anyone.else.I.have.slandered,I'm.sure.there.are.more.of.you…

And.Mango.ad.candace.especially.you.I.hope.to.do.it.in.perso.someday.It.was.scummy.the.way.I.ignored.you.like.that

ty

soup likes this.
    It appears your space bar is broken @Tom@Tom.

Also, what was that about? Whatever the cause, I get the feeling ol' Grimace had it coming.

BroncosAlways likes this.
  3. Well alright then.

ningnangnong likes this.
  4. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

Grimace.tried.so.hard.to.get.close.to.me.and.be.my.friend.and.to.help.me.through.what.I.was.going.through.and.what.he.knew.I.was.about.to.go.through.yet.I.continually.shunned.him….Hope.it.is.not.too.late.

Please forgive.me.Grimace.

5. Morkel

Morkel

Well, you are the Hamburglar. You're supposed to shiv Grimace, he's standing between you and lunch.

6. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

What the **** is happening here haha

bb_gun, scobie, Nashy and 1 other person like this.
  7. My nephews and one of my nieces are staying for the night and I took them down to the shops and told them to pick out something small each.

Big **** mistake.

They all came back with **** drones. I should have been more specific. Small and cheap.

GKDonkey likes this.
  8. Turky Murky

Turky Murky U18 Player

Image1545339452.843100.jpg

Huge wind last night left one of our maccas signs a tad damaged. Might take months to fix

Morkel likes this.
  9. Morkel

Morkel

Some poor bugger was awoken and had to get up there in a cherry picker and strap it down. Though he would have been paid a fortune to do it. Stuff like that you just can't risk anything else snapping off and landing on/near someone who automatically thinks they won the lottery.

It is a massive fix, all the electricals in there, which is why I suspect there will be a brand new sign up there before Christmas. That sucker will come down, be stripped, redone, and end up at the next franchise that opens up.

10. Turky Murky

Turky Murky U18 Player

Half of town had tiles torn of roofs, trees and fences uprooted and there was 3 power lines down within 5kms of each other. I dear say the SES and fireries as well as most sparkles would’ve had a busy night

There was also talk it could b March b4 a new sign goes up

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    Morkel likes this.
  11. Morkel

Morkel

I'm sure if they were to repair the sign in situ, it would be tedious and time consuming. But Maccas are insured up to the hilt, and it'll probably be cheaper to replace it ASAP and repair / refirb it in a workshop than from a lift platform. And Maccas will not want to be without their trademark sign over this busy period while it's being repaired.

12. We had an issue with our old giant sign at the old workshop. Ripped to shit and metal hanging off it and sway in the wind. Was pretrty scary. They replaced the whole thing, but it took the insurance company about a month, and some pretty nasty letters from BCC before they got a bloke up there to secure it.

Morkel likes this.
  13. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

Just walked past Lodge and Pangai at Chermside.

Pangai is a unit! Looking fit for 2019.

14. ningnangnong

I'm on the hard ciders again lads, brace yourselves.

Harry Sack, soup, broncospwn and 2 others like this.
  15. ningnangnong

I'm **** wasted fam.

soup, broncospwn, Nashy and 1 other person like this.
  16. Morkel

Morkel

You manage to down all 3? ;)

soup and Porthoz like this.
  17. soup

soup

Watch out, I’ll get you preggas by night-out.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    ningnangnong likes this.
  18. ningnangnong

I'm eating Reese's Puffs for lunch.

Good shit.