What's up?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Morkel, Sep 15, 2013.

You hogging the supply to yourself or......did you just forget to add where you found them?

soup likes this.
  1. A little from column a, a little from column b. All India Foods in Wollongongabba.

Harry Sack likes this.
  2. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

@Nashy.Big.apology.to.my.old.nemesis.Warren….About.15.years.ago.we.worked.together.in.a.potato.factory....I.was.young.and.immature.back.then.and.when.I.found.out.he.was.with.the.police.following.me.around.because.I.sold.drugs.because.I.thought.I.was.hard.back.then.I.became.very.angry.and.and.continuosly.slandered.him.every.time.I.saw.him.and.I.called.him.a.fat.nark.thousands.of.times.over.and.over….I.now.realise.I.was.very.stupid.to.mess.with.what.I.now.realise.from.my.interactions.with.him.on.BHQ.is.a.really.good.bloke….I.hope.he.can.forgive.me....After.posting.this.message.I.will.wait.outside.his.cabin.for.him.to.punch.me.in.the.face.....

Another.apology.to.Libby,who.I.called.a.coon.one.day.for.some.reason....I.don't.know.why,I.am.not.a.racist.but.sometimes.racist.thoughts.pop.into.my.head,it.is.something.I.need.to.work.on....Am.also.hoping.she.can.forgive.me....

And.also.Walla,who.tried.to.be.nice.to.me.but.I.was.so.petty.for.a.little.thing.he.did.a.long.time.ago,he.is.the.bigger.man...I.am.sorry.Walla….

Many.more.apologies.to.come..To.RossL,Grimace,Adzy,Marie,Red.and.the.rest.of.them,thy.know.who.they.are.and.anyone.else.I.have.slandered,I'm.sure.there.are.more.of.you…

And.Mango.ad.candace.especially.you.I.hope.to.do.it.in.perso.someday.It.was.scummy.the.way.I.ignored.you.like.that

ty

soup likes this.
    It appears your space bar is broken @Tom@Tom.

Also, what was that about? Whatever the cause, I get the feeling ol' Grimace had it coming.

BroncosAlways likes this.
  3. Well alright then.

ningnangnong likes this.
  4. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

Grimace.tried.so.hard.to.get.close.to.me.and.be.my.friend.and.to.help.me.through.what.I.was.going.through.and.what.he.knew.I.was.about.to.go.through.yet.I.continually.shunned.him….Hope.it.is.not.too.late.

Please forgive.me.Grimace.

5. Morkel

Morkel

Well, you are the Hamburglar. You're supposed to shiv Grimace, he's standing between you and lunch.

6. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

What the **** is happening here haha

bb_gun, scobie, Nashy and 1 other person like this.