What's up?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Morkel, Sep 15, 2013.

Murder suicide, hhmmmmmm?

1. Correct.

2. Terrible scenario no doubt. Troubling to observe for the living. In the movies, the hero moves on but in real life the attending officers see it in their minds eye over and again. I trust your lot have good psychological support mechanisms .

Porthoz likes this.
    Apparently...

3. Morkel

Morkel

That shit messes with me. There must just be a whole level of seemingly inescapable despair going on for someone to do that. Horrible for everyone involved.

GKDonkey, abashii, Porthoz and 3 others like this.
  4. Sproj

Sproj

This thread got dark real quick, so I just wanted to say great reference there.

NINE NINE!

5. Jedhead

Jedhead NRL Player

I obviously haven't reached your level of interaction yet as I have no clue who Gina Linetti is. I'm not intending to google her either as its another step in the wrong direction :-)

6. [​IMG]

Sproj and Jedhead like this.
  7. A 6ft taipan, FMD! It's rare to see taipans that big, a granddaddy for sure. I've never been chased by a taipan, have by a couple browns though, **** frightening man! They're extremely intimidating animals when angry.

GKDonkey likes this.
  8. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

You guys don't know fear until you see a 12-15 foot king cobra sitting in the middle of your alleyway at night time and it rears its head at you. I love snakes but that was my limit. We weren't paying attention and walked wayyyy too close to it.

Also a pretty common Thai news article to wake up to is someone going to the toilet and a snake biting their dick

GKDonkey likes this.
  9. Nah, king cobras fine mate... it all depends on how you cook them lol
    **** me, that's a big snake. Need to change my undies just thinking about it.

10. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

I honestly had no idea how big they grew until I saw one. Incredible animals. I also did a night time motorbike ride into the mountains in Hua Hin and came across an anaconda laying across two lanes of the road. Must have been over 20 foot long. Had to go off road to get around it

ChewThePhatt likes this.
  11. Jedhead

Jedhead NRL Player

We have a carpet python (approx 3-4 metres) living between our yard and across road by the river bank. My wife reversed out the driveway one night and felt the 'speed bump' sensation. It was our python and it just effprtlessly continued on its way across the road to the river bank to look for its dinner. Luckily my wife only drives a mazda 3.

GKDonkey and ChewThePhatt like this.
  12. Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman QCup Player

I was shocked. I couldn’t believe how aggressive it was. Even when I was following it at a pretty respectful distance it kept turning around and charging.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  13. Allo

Allo NRL Captain

Just be aware, they're native species and as such are protected by native wildlife law. I totally get wanting them gone for it to be safe for everyone but be careful

https://www.qld.gov.au/environment/plants-animals/animals/living-with/snakes

14. GKDonkey

GKDonkey NRL Captain

:BangHead: the idea of protecting our native species is great but honestly what do you want people to do when they have a taipan or a brown snake around a family home

ChewThePhatt likes this.
  15. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

16. How does one reach such heights of not giving a single ****?

17. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

He probably gets bitten all the time and is immune to the poison.

Kimlo likes this.