What's up?

Getting sober...
3am on day three.
Withdrawals in full swing now.
Got the shakes, migraine, can't hold food down, can't sleep, sweating like a pig, I fucking stink! & I'm moody as ****.
Day three is always physically the hardest day for me...
Sometimes self-love has just gotta be tough-love.
Feeling determined as ****. I got this.
[HASHTAG]#1dayatatime[/HASHTAG]

Jedhead

NRL Player
Getting sober...
3am on day three.
Withdrawals in full swing now.
Got the shakes, migraine, can't hold food down, can't sleep, sweating like a pig, I fucking stink! & I'm moody as ****.
Day three is always physically the hardest day for me...
Sometimes self-love has just gotta be tough-love.
Feeling determined as ****. I got this.
[HASHTAG]#1dayatatime[/HASHTAG]
Any form of fitness excercise will help immensely as you produce your own feel-good dopamine. Good luck in your quest matey.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
So we lost our home in the floods up in Townsville. I dont think I have fully processed what happened to me and my family. Its been a brutal week and a bit. My ankles are fucked and im on antibiotics and pain killers after going through flood water for rescue. Thankfully my family is okay and we have managed to find accomodation after being homeless for nearly a week after the floods. Cant take anything in life for granted people.

Morkel

International Captain
So we lost our home in the floods up in Townsville. I dont think I have fully processed what happened to me and my family. Its been a brutal week and a bit. My ankles are fucked and im on antibiotics and pain killers after going through flood water for rescue. Thankfully my family is okay and we have managed to find accomodation after being homeless for nearly a week after the floods. Cant take anything in life for granted people.
Holy **** dude. Glad you're okay but wow.

That's fucked up man. Happy to hear you & yours are mostly ok.
Talk to people you trust bro, sharing the trauma now will make it easier to deal with later on.
Big internet hug for you & yours.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Holy shit... that's unreal. Kuddos to your family and yourself for sticking in there. Hopefully things will start getting better and keep getting better!
Hope so. Just doesnt feel like it at the moment.

holdzy89 holdzy89, were you saved by Gavin Cooper and Antonio Winterstein on a tinnie?
No, i had to help my kids and neighbours kids down a flooded road that came up past my chest on a little kayak with the help of the army. I did see a few Cowboys out and about though, Cooper and Hampton. I think i saw Moose driving around after the water receeded.

Morkel

International Captain
No, i had to help my kids and neighbours kids down a flooded road that came up past my chest on a little kayak with the help of the army. I did see a few Cowboys out and about though, Cooper and Hampton. I think i saw Moose driving around after the water receeded.
Even the thought of that freaks me out, knowing what can happen with stormwater drains etc. I guess when you're living it you just get the **** on with it, but maaan, full credit to you.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Sorry mate just saw your post. If you require any further accommodation assistance, or things like an emergency funding grant or something like that, let me know and can hook you up with something. Am part of the disaster coordination team so if its cash or a roof over your head you might need, give me a shout.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Sorry mate just saw your post. If you require any further accommodation assistance, or things like an emergency funding grant or something like that, let me know and can hook you up with something. Am part of the disaster coordination team so if its cash or a roof over your head you might need, give me a shout.
Thanks mate, got the hardest parts sorted after a very difficult week. We have a new home and are slowly replacing what we lost, which was almost everything. We got the flood relief money but it’s mostly going to paying back a bond loan. Appreciate the support mate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.