What's up?

Jedhead

NRL Player
The best stuff is called Maintain. Sportsflex is also incredible and used on golf courses. You’ll find these products on the URL’s I posted. Just don’t fertilise until late August. You’ll likely burn it. Iron is another great greener. Just do NOT use Urea. It’s like steroids and eventually is more harm than good.
Soup I have a weed that is not unlike clover but it spreads in every direction through and underneath my grass. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Soup I have a weed that is not unlike clover but it spreads in every direction through and underneath my grass. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?
It’s called creeping oxalis and the best method to get rid of it is Dicamba M. Here’s a photo:

image.jpg

Pretty cheap and it will kill all broadleaf weeds. Very safe to use around children and dogs.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
It’s called creeping oxalis and the best method to get rid of it is Dicamba M. Here’s a photo:

View attachment 5802

Pretty cheap and it will kill all broadleaf weeds. Very safe to use around children and dogs.
Use it after the lawn has had a good watering ((rain or from the tap) but wait a day or two after the watering. You may need to reapply after two weeks. Works a charm ;)

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Important to know, if you have grass that goes dormant in winter (ie couch) winter is the best time to treat for weeds. Dicamba M is the ducks nuts.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Important to know, if you have grass that goes dormant in winter (ie couch) winter is the best time to treat for weeds. Dicamba M is the ducks nuts.
Just pulled a pic of oxalis and the weed I'm overran with is not this. The leaf is more rounded and does not split up like the clover shape. I'll certainly give this gear a go though.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Also. Middle of August to late August is when you want to apply Oxafert (preemergant) so that you’ll have no weeds through summer. Reapply in March because that is the next weed growing cycle. Oxafert lasts between 3-5 moths. If you have a mower that mulches without a catcher, use the mulch we so the oxafert stays on the grass.

There is a better option,but it cost like $350 for a yard, so I choose not to to talk about it

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Just pulled a pic of oxalis and the weed I'm overran with is not this. The leaf is more rounded and does not split up like the clover shape. I'll certainly give this gear a go though.
Post the photo. I’m hoping it’s not the weed I’m combatting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter