What's up?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
My last day at work has arrived. Getting pretty excited for the new job on Monday. It's going to be hard to walk out the door and flick a switch to stop worrying about everything there.

The parents now have the official word that the business has sold too. Much happier knowing that they're out too, and I'm not leaving them high and dry.

It's all yours Black Philip Black Philip

mrslong

State of Origin Captain
Patriots Nation
Just in the middle of renegotiating our loan situation. Saving thousands of dollars a year by doing this. We haven't been paying overs for long, but such is the banking/interest rate market you really need to check on what you can get more often than not.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Just in the middle of renegotiating our loan situation. Saving thousands of dollars a year by doing this. We haven't been paying overs for long, but such is the banking/interest rate market you really need to check on what you can get more often than not.
You really need to treat banks like second hand car salesmen. Don't trust them ever, and always look for better deals

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
You renegotiating with your current bank or refinancing? I had a chat to my bank about a year ago because I could get a better interest rate elsewhere and BAM, they knocked about 1.5% off with relatively little hassle. It was so stupidly simple but it wasn't happening if I didn't chase it. Fuckers

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
You renegotiating with your current bank or refinancing? I had a chat to my bank about a year ago because I could get a better interest rate elsewhere and BAM, they knocked about 1.5% off with relatively little hassle. It was so stupidly simple but it wasn't happening if I didn't chase it. Fuckers
This is the exact reason why you always need to be on to them. They always knock a little off the top when you are talking to them and comparing rates everywhere else

mrslong

State of Origin Captain
Patriots Nation
Yep, got some quotes and our current bank matched it. They wouldn't until I said I got the other quotes and advice though. Assholes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.