What's up?

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich
Ok most of you will know that I am not very good when it comes to technology but I just realised something. A little while ago my wife cracked the shits with my youngest daughter and put a heap of restrictions on her phone. I just realised my daughter is hotspotting off my phone to get around her mother’s restrictions. I am pretty sure she’s just listening to music while she goes to sleep but doesn’t want to be restricted to music without swearing (she’s 14).
So do I,
A/ Say nothing and let her get away with it because she’s a good kid and sometimes little victories mean a lot.
B/ Cut her off and say nothing.
C/ Dob her in and support her mother in her drive for perfection.
What do you guys think?
NEVER UNDERMINE YOUR WIFE.

Your delight will get over it and she'll be gone soon enough. The big girl's going to hang around. It's a no brainer. Besides, your kids in the wrong. Don't back that shit up.

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich
Screenshot_20200206-144825_Facebook.jpg Look what's coming to make my work days fun!! Heading straight for Tom Price but more concerning is it's path leading up till it moves inland. Hope the people on the coast and adjacent areas are well prepared and stay safe. Karratha seems to be right in the firing line.

Last edited:

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
Coles and Woolies now stocking Biscoff spread, oh yeah.

Ever wanted to spread a nice sweet biscuit on your toast? This is how you do it.
You don't even need toast fam, I just eat it straight outta the jar like PB or Nutella. Be careful though, or you'll polish it off in one sitting. It's good shit.

This shit is legit amazing and I can indeed see how someone could polish off a whole jar with just a spoon. I got the crunchy FTR and for me it's like eating caramel with crunchy bits of butterscotch.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
Got an exam on Monday. Feel like I could study all weekend and still fail.

Been studying most of the day, and nothing is sticking. It makes sense, but I can't fucking remember any of it. And there's too fucking much to remember. Argh!!!

I hate exams. I hate studying.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Got an exam on Monday. Feel like I could study all weekend and still fail.

Been studying most of the day, and nothing is sticking. It makes sense, but I can't fucking remember any of it. And there's too fucking much to remember. Argh!!!

I hate exams. I hate studying.
Take a short break and teach what you've learned to yourself. Trust me, it will help.

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich
How am I still alive? A litre of Bundy @62 . Feeling a tad off colour. Drank 2 litres of water during the evening, sooooooo glad I followed my own advice.

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Suncorp Stadium
How am I still alive? A litre of Bundy @62 . Feeling a tad off colour. Drank 2 litres of water during the evening, sooooooo glad I followed my own advice.
Question, how far are you in before drunk Huge says, "**** you, sober Huge, I ain't drinking no water - that's for pussies"?
For me, its about three drinks...

LittleDavey83

NRL Player
Bundy
So, I'll be bringing my 12yo boy to Broncos v Cowgirls at Suncorp on Good Friday, all going well. And my folks, and my sister, but that's beside the point!

My old man took me to a game after I turned 10. A 1994 Aus V NZ test. My fondest memory is the chant of "BULLSHIT" at Bill Harragon when he made a shitty decision... My dad's pretty straight, and hey I was 10...the chant went up, I looked at Dad, he grinned and said "Okay". I became a man that night haha! We went to a couple of Origins too, before they refurb'ed it. Only been a couple of times since, and not for years. So fucking stoked!! Just waiting for tix to go on sale now.

The boy's not overly interested in league - he played 2 years ago and wasn't too into it, and won't watch more than 15mins or so of games. But as we all know, being at the ground is a totally different thing. And I'm expecting that Broncs v Cows, on a LONG weekend...it's going to be packed, I want 50k there, it's going to blow his poor little mind haha!!!

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
So, I'll be bringing my 12yo boy to Broncos v Cowgirls at Suncorp on Good Friday, all going well. And my folks, and my sister, but that's beside the point!

My old man took me to a game after I turned 10. A 1994 Aus V NZ test. My fondest memory is the chant of "BULLSHIT" at Bill Harragon when he made a shitty decision... My dad's pretty straight, and hey I was 10...the chant went up, I looked at Dad, he grinned and said "Okay". I became a man that night haha! We went to a couple of Origins too, before they refurb'ed it. Only been a couple of times since, and not for years. So fucking stoked!! Just waiting for tix to go on sale now.

The boy's not overly interested in league - he played 2 years ago and wasn't too into it, and won't watch more than 15mins or so of games. But as we all know, being at the ground is a totally different thing. And I'm expecting that Broncs v Cows, on a LONG weekend...it's going to be packed, I want 50k there, it's going to blow his poor little mind haha!!!
Oh the days.

I got yelled at for calling Jamie Lyon a "fat bastard".

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
I got food thrown at me because I was on my dads shoulders and he and his family are NSW supporters lol. It was the first game I'd ever been to and my first Origin game. I don't remember much of the game at all but I do remember the hail of beer cans when Wally was sent.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
My last day at work has arrived. Getting pretty excited for the new job on Monday. It's going to be hard to walk out the door and flick a switch to stop worrying about everything there.

The parents now have the official word that the business has sold too. Much happier knowing that they're out too, and I'm not leaving them high and dry.

It's all yours @Black Philip
Fast forward to today, and I quit. Not a good fit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BroncoSteve

Twitter