What's up?

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
I started watching Rebels and to be honest it was fun, but I had to force myself to keep watching through that first season. I'm told it gets better though. Should I keep going, and is Clone Wars better?

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I started watching Rebels and to be honest it was fun, but I had to force myself to keep watching through that first season. I'm told it gets better though. Should I keep going, and is Clone Wars better?
I was sure there was a TV Show thread? :facepalmwastaken:

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Yes, Rebels gets a LOT better, particularly in season 2 and the season 2 finale is one of the best Star Wars episodes / movies ever BUT I would watch Clone Wars first for it to have the necessary impact. The Clone Wars is a better show overall but Rebels hit some real highs as well.

But seriously, these last three episodes of the Clone Wars has been as good as ANY movie, if not better...and there is still one episode left!

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Yes, Rebels gets a LOT better, particularly in season 2 and the season 2 finale is one of the best Star Wars episodes / movies ever BUT I would watch Clone Wars first for it to have the necessary impact. The Clone Wars is a better show overall but Rebels hit some real highs as well.

But seriously, these last three episodes of the Clone Wars has been as good as ANY movie, if not better...and there is still one episode left!
Where or how do you watch these?

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Where or how do you watch these?
Disney+

In terms of Clone Wars, it is an excellent series but starts a little slow and is not in chronological order. However, season 7 needs to be watched last. In relation to season 7, the first 4 episodes are ok, eps 5-8 are possibly the most boring Star Wars I've ever seen and then episodes 9-12 are EPIC!

Rebels overall is not as good but it is fun and follows up Clone Wars well, when it hits its stride though, it gets really, really good and mainly when it starts getting characters from Clone Wars coming in.

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Disney+

In terms of Clone Wars, it is an excellent series but starts a little slow and is not in chronological order. However, season 7 needs to be watched last. In relation to season 7, the first 4 episodes are ok, eps 5-8 are possibly the most boring Star Wars I've ever seen and then episodes 9-12 are EPIC!

Rebels overall is not as good but it is fun and follows up Clone Wars well, when it hits its stride though, it gets really, really good and mainly when it starts getting characters from Clone Wars coming in.
Is that a streaming service?

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Can you tell that I’m a little obsessed with jigsaw puzzles?

This isolation has reignited my long love for puzzles.

And there is another one on the table that we’re currently doing.

0E4AA4C4-959E-4FC6-B4BD-BA6D4E93724D.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulietaRai

Members online

Twitter