When will the fans accept the Broncos are trash?

• Thread starter TevitaPaperbagJunior
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TevitaPaperbagJunior

BRL Player
Aug 25, 2020
I see people on here crying about external factors causing all the Broncos woes, but they refuse to accept that the team just isn’t good.

Perhaps if people learnt to admit that everything about the broncos absolutely sucks, they can start the rebuild. Things that need to be fixed to regain any kind of competitiveness:
- Sack the board, most importantly removing Lockyer. His benefit to this club is finished, thanks for all the memories. Pure nepotism he even made it to the position.
- get an established coach who knows what they’re doing, give them full reign. Kevin Walters is not this person, he has no runs on the first grade board.
- Release Anthony Milford. Highest ever paid Bronco, no leadership, no voice, no heart, no desire to do anything more than pick up his pay check. His next contract will tell every fan whether the club will be successful or not over the next half decade.
- Move on past the high and mighty attitude that the club deserves all success, that Ref decisions need to go the broncos way every time, that the entire QLD nursery should feed red hill, that the putrid Sydney teams don’t deserve anything. It’s pompous and embarrassing. I’ve only just joined the forum but I’m ashamed to see the disgusting entitled attitude people possess.

I think if people stop labelling people “trolls” and focus their negative energy onto the board, that’s the first and only step to success. Be the change you want to see in the world.

KIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Reactions: Dee
I accept they are playing badly. I think a good team still remains and they will rise through the ranks very quickly. The future remains bright.

hope very few people reply to this thread.

this person clearly does not want to discuss anything and just wants to throw insults around.

Last edited:
hope very few people reply to this thread.

this person clearly does not want to discuss anything and just wants to throw insults around.
Thank you for your contribution.

You still live at your parents place don’t you?
Images 1 1

Thank you for proving my point, man who dreams of being a one night stand, unclaimed child of a sports star from a long bygone era. Thank you greatly.
Does your mum know youre up this late?

Honestly, the standard of trolling has really dropped. They've always been sad people with not much going for them in life, but at least before they were witty and clever with their comments. It was more fun that way...

Honestly, the standard of trolling has really dropped. They've always been sad people with not much going for them in life, but at least before they were witty and clever with their comments. It was more fun that way...
Thanks for you’re considered input, you’re really furthering the discussion.

i dont know the more i think about it based on most of his posts i think he could only be a kid around 10-13 years of age. and if that's the case we probably shouldn't give him such a hard time just ignore his insulting posts and give him time to grow.

if he truly is not a troll he will learn if he wants people to take him serious here he wouldn't start most of his posts with insults within the first sentence.

Thanks for you’re considered input, you’re really furthering the discussion.
Mmmm, I can see both the good and bad with this thread. The title is 'trash', an americanism we can do without. Why not 'When will Bronco fans accept reality'.

The title, along with it's dreadful yankspeak simply alienates posters. Secondly, anyone can put shit on a thing. That takes little skill. Lastly, the threads unnecessary, we have ample threads in which to vent our frustrations.

I see people on here crying about external factors causing all the Broncos woes, but they refuse to accept that the team just isn’t good.

Perhaps if people learnt to admit that everything about the broncos absolutely sucks, they can start the rebuild. Things that need to be fixed to regain any kind of competitiveness:
- Sack the board, most importantly removing Lockyer. His benefit to this club is finished, thanks for all the memories. Pure nepotism he even made it to the position.
- get an established coach who knows what they’re doing, give them full reign. Kevin Walters is not this person, he has no runs on the first grade board.
- Release Anthony Milford. Highest ever paid Bronco, no leadership, no voice, no heart, no desire to do anything more than pick up his pay check. His next contract will tell every fan whether the club will be successful or not over the next half decade.
- Move on past the high and mighty attitude that the club deserves all success, that Ref decisions need to go the broncos way every time, that the entire QLD nursery should feed red hill, that the putrid Sydney teams don’t deserve anything. It’s pompous and embarrassing. I’ve only just joined the forum but I’m ashamed to see the disgusting entitled attitude people possess.

I think if people stop labelling people “trolls” and focus their negative energy onto the board, that’s the first and only step to success. Be the change you want to see in the world.

KIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
The kia thing isn't very funny fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.